Krypt - Coffin Labels & Rewards Compilation *SPOILERS*

Someone managed to read the game files and says that there are 10, but i only found 4.

So they have a label on them right? I still need to add any of those reported secrets in the Krypt once confirmed.

EDIT::
I just found some more bugs (Spiders) on the Hollow of Infestation behind HI 10 on the tree
Mind taking a screenshot if you can? I saw the spiders but no chests or anything came up. I still cant seem to find the bugs listed in the OP for this area lol...

Last edited:
Ok, I got my fancy guide here. Word for word!!!

Deadlands: 121 Unlockables (1 Secret) (DL)
Bloodmarsh: 83 Unlockables (1 Secret) (BM)
Meadow of Despair: 55 Unlockables (1 Secret) (MD)
Hollow of Infestation: 40 Unlockables (1 Secret) (HI)
So that makes me think there isn't 10.
And here's the four if you want them

DL: SEC1 Secret Treasure Chest! 5000 Koins! Located to the right DL52. Left of building.
HI: SEC2 Secret Treasure Chest! 5000 Koins! Located along wall
MD: SEC4 Secret Treasure Chest! 5000 Koins! Located to right of Nekropolis
BM: SEC3 Secret Treasure Chest! 5000 Koins! Located along wall

There's 20 grand I could use. 300th challenge is about to be beat lol

Ive seen red bugs all over the trees in HI but I thought someone said you could find green bugs and get koins for it? Been lookin everytime I go to unlock stuff not a damn. wtf?

And maybe I just dont notice certain headstones but it feels like whenever I beat story and arcade with a few people that there were more headstones/corpses and has anyone figured out if the screamers do anything maybe if you hit down and select like when you get dan sayin toasty you unlock a secret? Ive seen one so far. the first time I entered the krypt. None since though.

Anyone else bored with the Krypt? After getting the alt. costumes (and even the music) there isn't a whole lot of interesting stuff like past games.

I wanted a sequel to "Cooking with Scorpion."

Anyone else bored with the Krypt? After getting the alt. costumes (and even the music) there isn't a whole lot of interesting stuff like past games.

I wanted a sequel to "Cooking with Scorpion."

Yeah. I have alts unlocked and now my money is building up. I had so much money I bought my way past the 300 challenge tower. I did like .....4 challenges? And still had some cash left over. Idk what to do with it. I'm too lazy to sit in the krypt for hours unlocking it all for a trophy.

And I would have settled for cooking with scorpion 1! I loved that stupid crap.

Well I'm sure they wouldn't mention every secret in the Krypt. Those 4 listed in the guide has been posted before the guide even came out on release date lol... If anyone find anything please post it here.

Well I'm sure they wouldn't mention every secret in the Krypt. Those 4 listed in the guide has been posted before the guide even came out on release date lol... If anyone find anything please post it here.

i dont get why they would post the 4 secret koffins in the guide, makes no sense to me

damn red ants, what's your secret!

The red ones are easy to spot, but seems like after you release the tree (buy the krypt or whatever you call it), the ants disappear. Some trees only have 1 or 2 when you first see them then they're back to normal. Some have dozens at all time. I kept the red ants on-screen for 5 minutes or so, nothing happened.

there are only 4 secret

krypt.gif

I've been trying to get the first secret koffin... but when I go to them green bugs, nothing happens... do I stay still for a while or do I have to push certain buttons?

I've been trying to get the first secret koffin... but when I go to them green bugs, nothing happens... do I stay still for a while or do I have to push certain buttons?

Make sure you're standing right in front of them so you can still see them and not on them so you can't see them. Then it's just a case of staying on that spot until the coffin is unearthed (shouldn't take more than 5 seconds or so).

Make sure you're standing right in front of them so you can still see them and not on them so you can't see them. Then it's just a case of staying on that spot until the coffin is unearthed (shouldn't take more than 5 seconds or so).

Oh OK. Thanks Death....CR ;-)

So I just 100%'d the Krypt (got the achievement) without getting the four secret money chests (which is a lame prize btw). So I guess that means other secrets could exist, right?