Batman Movies

I don't agree that Freeze can't work in a Nolan movie,

The only way I could imagine him working is if he trapped people and shoves them in freezer rooms like in Saw 3.
Which isnt really Mr Freeze anymore. But I guess it still works.

But you have Bane on the other hand who's main trait is strength, and that isnt something supernatural like freeze powers. They were able to take away bane's steroids and still pull him off and he was still something that batman could fight. So I suppose freeze could be nolanized, but I cant imagine him being someone that would put up a fight, and more just a crazy guy that traps people and does cold themed science experiments on people.

Which is kinda starting to sound like some Mortal Kombat Rebirth type of shit if you ask me.
You know, the whole doctor baraka thing?

What if they made Mr. Freeze wear the suit because he lost the ability to regulate his body temperature (Kind of like Python from Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops).

Last edited:
Favorite Batmobile?

Mine is Tim Burton's movie's Batmobile.
Spoiler:
Batman-Batman-Returns-Batmobile-550x352.jpg

Batman forever's batmobile was kinda cool actually, I like the glowyness.
Spoiler:
batcave2.jpg

batcave4.jpg

Batman and Robin's randomly changed during the movie, along with their costumes. Probably just to sell more action figures. And I never liked Chris Nolan's Batmobile at all. Thankfully the motorcyle and flyer made up for it.

Eh, the Batman Forever one looks kinda silly to me

Reminds me of a Hot Wheels car

Well, the movie was silly, so I suppose a silly car was fitting.
I liked it.

Also they have a replica of The Burton Batmobile at my six flags in front of the Batman Ride. It was originally used and driven in a stunt show at the same six flags in the early 90's. Now its just for show. I want to drive it.

also Rush Limbaugh can suck a fat one. Ever since he made that stupid comment about Bain Capital and TDKR, you cant go anywhere without seeing images of Mitt Romney when you type Bane in Google image. Tired of seeing his mug everywhere.

Speaking of Bane, I still think his best design is in the original comics when he first debuted. But TDKR did a great job re-imagining him. Totally surprised at how well they were able to pull him off. The one in Batman And Robin had these poofy looking arms. Reminds me when spongebob had those blow up muscles.

Last edited: