So if you can choose to play as Torr without the little lady...

MKShao_Kahn

... how can you perform their fatality from the trailer?

Does that mean that depending on the style you choose, you have different possibilities for fatalities?

Same fatality, Ferra is watching on 3rd style and then she just jumps on his back at the end, and they do same fatality, lame.

did you notice when subzero did his xray, ed said in THIS VERSION of subzero he does this xray....and he was cryomeancer sub, maybe they have diff xrays per style? and possibly fatalities in the finished product...

its about time they stepped up the number of fatalities to more then 2... one per style would be the best bet, so 3 per style...

im not digggin the ferrah/tor one...seems way to mk9ish slice down the middle....she shoulda disemboweled them and wrapped intestines round their neck THEN jumped behind them and strangled em with it..but....no another down the middle slice....sigh

spader all you do is complain about EVERYTHING. if you haven't even liked the past 7 or 8 mk games then why are you even on an mk forum?

Last edited:
I think he's hoping to get noticed by someone as the next great mind for gore.

Because coming up with gruesome ways for things to die is something to be good at.

I think he's hoping to get noticed by someone as the next great mind for gore.

Because coming up with gruesome ways for things to die is something to be good at.

NO i just want a good game....:s

and by that logic, your claiming the mk devs are speds....coz there job is to creat death in games....and are paid very well....sooooo, your point?

Well the answer to this is when FINISH HIM appears, she jumps back onto him. As evident in the IGN stream today.

its still very early yet, an they know whats at stake with this one, and its very possible they will add diff fatals for the play styles

I think the combo of Ferra/Torr should be fun to play and a character to master. The skill set possessed by the two looks challenging.

Besides, if Jax is dead than I need to learn another powerhouse character to play with. There is no guarantee Kano comes back... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its about time they stepped up the number of fatalities to more then 2... one per style would be the best bet, so 3 per style...

im not digggin the ferrah/tor one...seems way to mk9ish slice down the middle....she shoulda disemboweled them and wrapped intestines round their neck THEN jumped behind them and strangled em with it..but....no another down the middle slice....sigh

No, this fatality is just fine. I know MK9 has many half sliced fatalities. But this is MKX and not 9. I really want at least 1 half sliced fat in the game.

Stage fatalities are definitely making a return, so that is going to be exciting to see. I read on several YouTube comments that people are saying the characters get two fatalities each, and the style you play with them is irrelevant. If that's true then that is disappointing. Nevertheless I am still eager to see Ferra & Torr's second fatality, and how Ferra will play into it. They're the most interesting characters for me so far.

Also, the fact that it gives you the option to play without Ferra has me thinking that there's going to be moments in the campaign where Ferra isn't around Torr all the time. Maybe it's gonna be a classic tale of getting kidnapped and rescued?