Indivisble: Action RPG from the creators of Skullgirls

I definitely saw that Metroid Fusion power run in the trailer. The combat system seems like it takes some getting use to but I am of course a man.

Gonna drop 30 dollars for this depending on how I like the demo. (Jk still gonna drop 30 on it lol)

Juan made it in

tumblr_nxevk3Sugj1uzx2jzo1_1280.png

I definitely saw that Metroid Fusion power run in the trailer. The combat system seems like it takes some getting use to but I am of course a man.

Gonna drop 30 dollars for this depending on how I like the demo. (Jk still gonna drop 30 on it lol)

Strange as it sounds, I think this might be the first RPG that is best played with an arcade stick lol

The $60 reward is tempting, since I like physical copies. However, I threw enough money into crowdfunding campaigns as it is.

The combat and exploration works well enough. The story and RPG elements are yet to be seen though.

I think this story is going to be mad epic. Skullgirls story (after I played everyone's story mode) was pretty good.
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] I might have to agree with you on the fight stick aspect lol. To pull off those optimal combos you're gonna need some serious memorization between your squad's move set.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I think this story is going to be mad epic. Skullgirls story (after I played everyone's story mode) was pretty good.
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] I might have to agree with you on the fight stick aspect lol. To pull off those optimal combos you're gonna need some serious memorization between your squad's move set.

Yea after playing the demo i have to say the combat system feels more like a fighting game then an Rpg, with timed blocks, combos, and air juggles, etc. its defiantly gonna be a strange mix, but from what i played it seems to work.

Indivisble reached 900k!, and they now have a 20 day extension for the project, interested to see what kind of stretch goals they will have if the game gets funded early.

Hot fvck that was fast. Next paycheck and I'm dropping 30 on it :love:

So, what happened to this game? I hope it wasn't canned. The beta was really good.

Didn't think I see this thread again, but yea the Game is still in developement, its due out in early to mid 2018, you can check out there youtube page to see what there working on right now.

Didn't think I see this thread again, but yea the Game is still in developement, its due out in early to mid 2018, you can check out there youtube page to see what there working on right now.

I would take the 2018 "deadline" with a grain of salt though. Unless the game was already in advanced state before the campaign, most projects can take at least an extra year before it is finished. The first crowd-funded game I back was Cryamore in late 2012. Estimated delivery was 2014, but it still isn't finished.

However, one thing LabZero has going for them is they already have a game under their belt. Contrary to criticism, the money they asked for to expand Skullgirls was not unreasonable.

Last edited: