Batman: Arkham City

Have any of you gotten everything (Achievement/Trophy-wise) for this yet? I bought it about 5 weeks back and I'm at 93%. Haven't gotten the Robin or Nightwing DLC, but I'll probably do so this weekend. The Harley Quinn DLC looks epic, too.

She looks like a major mess now, especially how her face paint looks now. It's definitely time to shut down Arkham City.

And I'm glad we get to play as Tim Drake in the Campaign Story.

Last edited:
UK box art, much better

bac_goty_ps3_packshot_3d_uk.jpg.jpg

Rocksteady has said there are still undiscovered easter eggs present in Batman: Arkham City.

Speaking during London's Kapow! Comic Con, game director Sefton Hill confirmed players have yet to find "3 or 4" secrets in the sequel:

"Some of them we put in there that were really obscure were found within a week [like the Scarecrow code]. We didn't think anyone would ever solve that, but it only took people two days. But there are still 3 or 4 things that people haven't seen - some of them very subtle things. There's one that we had right in one of the first demos that we did that nobody has found - it's in there if you look hard enough."

While the panelists discussed Batman: Arkham City's creative processes, they refused to comment on what Rocksteady is currently working on. Sefton reiterated that the award-winning studio is definitely not working on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. Whatever the project is, though, it'll be "something pretty exciting" with the developer stating they "have a few surprises."

How odd that this thread got bumped because I randomly started to play my + game last night <.<

I can't wait for the Harley DLC. Seems so far away when it really isn't.

Hmmm. I've been wondering about what's going to be Harley's fate, now that she's hellbent on destroying Batman for Joker's death (although it was her pudding that was responsible for his own demise since he accidentally made Batman drop the only serum to the illness from the Titan formula. It was ironic that Batman would've saved his own nemesis).

I got my order of the DLC. Just waiting for Wednesday to come when Gamestop delivers the code to my power-up rewards site (for the 360, so the DLC release is Wednesday, one day after the release on the PS3).

Both of them are AWESOME.

You do not have to be a Batman fan to enjoy them. They are seriously amazing games.

isn't Rocksteady planing on releasing a game of the year edition of Arkham city with all the dlc made for it already on the disc or something like that.

I played Arkham Asylum, didn't finish it, liked it buuut I really couldn't be bothered with it, i'll give AC a try, though.

Waiting for the Harley's revenge DLC to go live. :) Fiancee's paying for it, might as well play. I need to get re-acquainted with B:AC's gameplay though. I finished it with 2 AR training things left.

I just re-beat my GOTY edition of asylum the other night im gonna do new game plus to get fresh on arkham city then get harley quin's revenge. i'll hold off on my judgement until I play it but was sort of hoping for some night wing dlc in bloodhaven instead of robin but we shall see...

Beaten the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC earlier. It was pretty good. I still need to learn how to do quickfire techniques with Robin, although I'm getting a lot better with Nightwing. I like how he can counter 3 thugs at the same time.

Waiting for the Harley's revenge DLC to go live. :) Fiancee's paying for it, might as well play. I need to get re-acquainted with B:AC's gameplay though. I finished it with 2 AR training things left.

I got all of those, they were easy -- but if one got too trick I would youtube a walkthrough just to get the timing right