Resident Evil 6

LEON + CHRIS??

WHOMG I'VE BEEN PROVEN WRONG WITHIN A WEEK!!!!

Please God!!! If Leon is present Ada must be too!!

I can tellt he game isn't fully polished yet. Can't wait to see the final product.

EDIT:

Although I'm glad zombies were brought back... They brought it back it feels... in a desperation kind of way... I'm assuming things too fast, I'll wait til the games out. I know we asked for zombies... but it feels random and forced and unexplained, perhaps that's the charm. (just something itching at me)

can't wait.

LEON + CHRIS??

WHOMG I'VE BEEN PROVEN WRONG WITHIN A WEEK!!!!

Please God!!! If Leon is present Ada must be too!!

I can tellt he game isn't fully polished yet. Can't wait to see the final product.

i'd bet my xbox that Ada is in this. the part of the trailer where chris is calling some chick a b*tch. just speculation but i think he talking about Ada.

but it feels random and forced and unexplained

Ffff-whaaaaat? lol Random? Their fans were *****ing at them for zombies like mk fans were *****ing at netherrealm to go back to 2d. I can't imagine it would have gone over very well if they released a trailer that had the plagas like people in it only. Fans would have probably been pissed. They knew what they had to do haha.

(just something itching at me)

Itchy, tasty?

Ffff-whaaaaat? lol Random? Their fans were *****ing at them for zombies like mk fans were *****ing at netherrealm to go back to 2d. I can't imagine it would have gone over very well if they released a trailer that had the plagas like people in it only. Fans would have probably been pissed. They knew what they had to do haha.

Itchy, tasty?

I don't mean the motive behind it is random.

I meant that the storyline of them coming back is kind of random. It's just a "itch" as I said. I'll wait til the games out as I also said.

The itchy feeling is that Capcom is in a bit of a downfall, after losing alot of their major lead heads. Which explains the sudden increase in our favorite franchises. And It's nice they are listening to us...

I just hope it's got a good story is all I want. lol. Zombies isn't the ONLY thing I like about RE. I want the storyline to progress behind "oh noes another outbreak" "Oh noes an outbreak in a DIFFERENT CITY!"

4-5 while may be out of line with zombies, it was story progression. I don't want CoD shit happening to Resident Evil... that's all I'm worried about. I'm scared of re-hash...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

That trailer made life SO WORTH LIVING, probably the best trailer for a game I have ever ****ing seen.

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW CHRIS

Holy shit, I can't wait for this game. TOO MANY MONTHS.

hdsjkfhsdijalyuireouge9pr8t908490t38imgiopgkjfdldj, vcklmdfv;'
4ds

tumblr_l0hub0ySNK1qzw3gpo1_500.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Never gave RE a try. but if im going to I have to start from the beginning, cant find a RE1 rom so im starting from RE2 and up :)

Heard the game had a sick storyline. Time to see for myself and so hyped for this and ORC.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

That trailer made life SO WORTH LIVING, probably the best trailer for a game I have ever ****ing seen.

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW CHRIS

Holy shit, I can't wait for this game. TOO MANY MONTHS.

hdsjkfhsdijalyuireouge9pr8t908490t38imgiopgkjfdldj, vcklmdfv;'
4ds

tumblr_l0hub0ySNK1qzw3gpo1_500.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dat-ass.jpg

I know I'll get hate for this, but it seems to me they are still straying further away from the original horror factor. I know it's just the first trailer, but at least with the RE5 trailer, there was something there that made you feel uneasy.

to me the trailer looks like the video game equivalent to the Dark knight rises trailer. Explosions, military everywhere, the possible ending of it all. Epic stuff and it's cool, but yeah, I was kinda expecting something that would look like the total opposite to the new raccoon city game, and I'm dissapointed to be honest. Dissapointed in that factor, I'm sure the game itself will be fantastic, but you get what I mean.

see, now some fans can finally stop *****ing about ORC not having any puzzle solving. ORC is a breath of fresh air plus its not even canon considering the RE2 timeline so i dont know why some fans got riled up about it.

Never gave RE a try. but if im going to I have to start from the beginning, cant find a RE1 rom so im starting from RE2 and up :)

Heard the game had a sick storyline. Time to see for myself and so hyped for this and ORC.

no,no,no i highly recomend that u start from the very beggining you'l be missing the best part if you dont. buy a playstation one if you have to cause u need to start with the first RE, it is so f*cking eeri specially when you go from room to to room and its loading with the squeeky doors opening and closing lol thats what made the first 3 resident evil so epic, they were so gloomy, the music was perfect,trying to look for the next puzzle piece and ammo while looking out for zombies and those damm dogs popping out of nowhere. i love code veronica but the first 3 resident evil are pure magic. i love resident evil and metal gear solid equally, i couldnt wait to finish my homework just so i can play these games, my two fav series.

trust me i wanted to play (god of war 3) so bad but i decided to to play the first 2 games first and it was well worth it, i wouldnt have known why kratos's skin is white. i had to do the same with the uncharted series i beat the first 2 now im ready for 3. you will be missing a lot of key points if you dont.