Sheeva

Jade

Sheeva

225px-Sheeva_Armageddon.PNG

Height: 7' 3"
Weight: 210 lb.
Resides: Outworld

Because of Prince Goro’s reign as Grand Champion of Mortal Kombat, the Shokans were among the most elite of Outworld’s citizens. They maintained a high class status among the population, and were Kahn’s most prized soldiers on the battlefield. One of the most savage Shokan warriors to gained Kahn’s attention was the female Shokan, Sheeva.
When Shao Kahn resurrected Queen Sindel as the first step in his invasion of Earth, he appointed Sheeva to be her personal protector. Sheeva becomes distrustful, however, when Kahn appointed Motaro, a Centaurian, to lead his Extermination Squads into battle. This was an insult to the Shokan race, as the Shokan and Centaurs have long been mortal enemies.

During the ensuing battles, Sheeva attacked anyone who tried to get close to Sindel. After dispatching countless enemies, she was confronted by Jade and the renegade Princess Kitana. They intended to free Sindel from Kahn’s spell, but to fight Sheeva first. Her brute strength was not enough to defeat these two highly skilled warriors. Sheeva was brought down by Kitana and Jade, and they rush to confront Sindel. Embarrassed for her failure, Sheeva retreated back to Outworld.
When she arrived, she was shocked to learn that Shao Kahn has betrayed the Shokans, and has launched an offensive against them. She joined her brethren in fighting Kahn’s warriors. The Shokans were far outnumbered and couldn't hope to win. However, before Shao Kahn is defeated by Earth’s champion Liu Kang after his victory over Kung Lao, Sheeva
decideed to take revenge on her nemesis, Motaro.

Sheeva snuck her way into Kahn’s palace on Earth. She learned that Motaro has nursed his Earthrealm ally, Kano, back to health. She secretly approached Kano and offers him a deal: she asked for his assistance in assassinating Shao Kahn, and in exchange, she will pay him in precious jewels, extracted from Kuatan’s magnificent mines, to which Kano agreed. Some time later, Motaro had returned to the palace to report to Shao Kahn, with Sheeva waiting silently in the shadows. As Kano watched from his cell, Sheeva attacked the unsuspecting Centaurian. She attacked Motaro and after a long brutal fight she thought he was dead but Motaro survived her attack, after that she proceeds to face Shao Kahn. Kano offered to distract Kahn and told her to wait for his signal, however, Kano betrayed Sheeva by telling Kahn she killed Motaro and was now planning on killing him. After Kano gives the signal Sheeva entered the throne room, where she and Kahn face off, with Kahn able to quickly and easily grab her, then he gravely wounded her by stabbing her in the chest with his sword. She would later be found in the Netherealm by Taven and take part in the climactic battle at the Pyramid of Argus in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

In Sheeva's Armageddon ending, she defeats Blaze and is transformed into the goddess of destruction by the Elder Gods. One by one she laid waste to the realms using a powerful Kamidogu. When the realms reformed, nothing was as it had been.

Signature Moves
Death From Above (MK3, UMK3, MKT, MK:A)
Searing Blast (MK3, UMK3, MKT, MK:A)
Furious Stomp (MK3, UMK3, MKT, MK:A)
Untamed Fury (MK:A)

Fatalities
Skin Rip (MK3, UMK3, MKT)
Stomping Fatality (MK3)
Nail Driver (MK3, UMK3, MKT)

Other Finishers
Friendship: Sheeva spins plates with her four arms. (MK3, UMK3, MKT)
Animality: Scorpion (MK3, UMK3, MKT)​

Who is this TJHooker that everyone keeps talking about? He sounds like a Sheeva fanatic.

He was this random dude here at TRMK. He loved Sheeva to death./ He didn't show it on his avatars and signature but he would always talk about Sheeva in this one thread. He was a kool guy/. He got banned tho"/.

He was this random dude here at TRMK. He loved Sheeva to death./ He didn't show it on his avatars and signature but he would always talk about Sheeva in this one thread. He was a kool guy/. He got banned tho"/.

He always rubbed me the wrong way, but I don't know him personally so I'm not one to judge. I found TRMK just as he was getting banned, so I wanted to know why he was banned. I never found out though.

lol thats right, no 4-arm freaky chick is gonna beat the princess!! i wonder how they decided 2 make her the weirdest girl in MK (imo)

EDIT: i dont think its right 2 talk about an ex-user in a sheeva thread, keep in mind he still maybe looking through the forums as a guest & might take it offensive

Last edited: