Kitana

I like her tummy to be showing. :]
I really don't care for her MK9 outfit and especially her alt outfit. I HATE her alt outfit.
She is my main, and I always choose her MK3 outfit.

I can see how they were trying to resemble her fans in her alternate outfit buuuuuuut.....yeah they failed :laugh:

image.php

too perfect :) thanks Shira!

Its just... From a angle shes beautiful and when she shows emotion in story mode. Like in your avatar she looks amazing.

Yeah sometimes she really doesn't look good but I try to focus on the good parts that show up 80% of the time

How come no one said that THIS is Kitana's best outfit EVER?!
mksm_kitana_render.jpg

Everyone (except Reptile) had their best outfits in MKSM.

ik this aint the reptile thread but i liked that outfit the most
Mortal_Kombat_SM_Screens_06.jpg

I absolutely hate him depicted with green skin. He should have, from now on, on every game he appears, a primary costume with ninja outfit (like his 2p color alternate outifit in MK9) with human skin and an alternate outfit with reptile skin, no mask, big claws, etc. THAT would do it. But no... let's make reptile a stereotipe-looking lizardman in BOTH of his costumes... *SIGH*

His best outfit was his UMK3's/MKT's, followed closely by his alternate 2p color in MK9.

ON TOPIC: I'll hate if kitana comes back in MK10 with long hair in both of her costumes for the FIFTH GAME IN A ROW. Give her a bun again, for God's sake.

I absolutely hate him depicted with green skin. He should have, from now on, on every game he appears, a primary costume with ninja outfit (like his 2p color alternate outifit in MK9) with human skin and an alternate outfit with reptile skin, no mask, big claws, etc. THAT would do it. But no... let's make reptile a stereotipe-looking lizardman in BOTH of his costumes... *SIGH*

His best outfit was his UMK3's/MKT's, followed closely by his alternate 2p color in MK9.

ON TOPIC: I'll hate if kitana comes back in MK10 with long hair in both of her costumes for the FIFTH GAME IN A ROW. Give her a bun again, for God's sake.

I dont care for what they did to reptile in mk9. No spoken dialogue? That's like making him retard. Also his winpose displays his head uncovered.It looks weird. He is not scaly at all. his skin is flat with an unfitting shade of green. What Iliked about the outfit was the bandages on his head. I also dont like the feet.

the veil in mk9 is cool though.

when I mained reptile I used the classic costume all the time. in fact thats pretty much why I bought the klassic skins pack that and Kitana, which i think should have been given her umk3 fatality

also liu kang looked absolutely weird on shaolin monks

Give her a bun again, for God's sake.

oh my god! NO!! long hair fits Kitana. she IS a princess, remember? princesses are suppose to have long, loose, gorgeous hair. yea i know MK hair looks shitty, but maybe they'll get it right in MK10. just please, no grotesque buns!

oh my god! NO!! long hair fits Kitana. she IS a princess, remember? princesses are suppose to have long, loose, gorgeous hair. yea i know MK hair looks shitty, but maybe they'll get it right in MK10. just please, no grotesque buns!

Thank you! I hated those buns since I first laid my eyes on them......