Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I enjoyed the Science of MK thing.
They're doing Skarlet's blood crystal fatality next week. The same thing Misucra and Xenon spent 2 pages arguing about

I enjoyed the Science of MK thing.
They're doing Skarlet's blood crystal fatality next week. The same thing Misucra and Xenon spent 2 pages arguing about

The episode was good indeed, my joke is that Commander busted the "mystery" as soon as he got, and that episode was a bit long.

Let's hope the third episode is about hoods on female characters when most MK11 stages are deserts, maybe we can solve other discussions of pages and pages :stickpoke:

How so? you could do fatalities on him.

Special treatment in the sense that Sony Santa Monica wanted different animations for their beloved Kratos getting killed in MK9, so when Fatalities were done on him NRS had to handle him with kid gloves and he didn't react the same way that the MK characters did when they had Fatalities done on them.

All out of the fatality treatments that Kratos got, him not running around in terror when Ermac shrinks him makes sense since he is not scared of anything and has fought people twice his size.

Special treatment in the sense that Sony Santa Monica wanted different animations for their beloved Kratos getting killed in MK9, so when Fatalities were done on him NRS had to handle him with kid gloves and he didn't react the same way that the MK characters did when they had Fatalities done on them.

1. Kratos isn't part of MK universe, so he doesn't need to obey their traditions. He has his lore to respect. Hence why he is a guest.
2. That's what he is. He shows no fear. He fought titans, whose fingers were bigger than him. So Ermac making him small? Heh. That's just another Tuesday for Kratos.

So it makes perfect sense.

Bayonetta on other hand. She is... huh... no idea what kind of personality she has. Aside showing strong Dominatrix elements.

But again she is definitely not making the cut, with all Burkas flying around in MK. Her body was designed to be sexually attractive, so NRS would have to censor that, and... well. Fans of Bayonetta wouldn't like that.

Johnny Cage also doesn't slam his trophy in Kratos' head in his fatality. What part of God of War lore explains that?

Johnny Cage also doesn't slam his trophy in Kratos' head in his fatality. What part of God of War lore explains that?

Any fatality that humiliates Kratos was toned to to preserve Kratos credibility. Like I said before. Kratos is a badass in his lore, so they only give him quick death without extra humiliation. Hence why he and Shao Kahn don't cry during their babalities. They are badasses. That's the lore. Kratos ain't some thug to be humiliated by some random movie star.

Tbh, these characters have nothing to do with MK. Too Street Fighterish. Reasons why I dislike guests, MK isn't a mess where they just throw things until it turns into a modern MUGEN. Hope this is as just as rumor as that dude that made that profile and started claiming he knew everything about MKX and everybody went there to make a question.

Kratos was a god so of course he's not going to react like some other character screaming in fear, I don't get why the trophy was changed though, sadly it's a stupid fatality either way.

I had no idea who this Bayonetta is so I looked it up....
1) What a weird fcking game.
2) It's too offensive for Mortal Kombat and FGC Core Values. :lol:

Last edited:
Xenon... stop please :D I just can't...

Heheh. Seen the steam discussions for this game? It's bonkers. I thought Reddit was crazy but Steam takes the cake.

Btw did you pre-order? Considering we don't even get a beta on PC...

Any fatality that humiliates Kratos was toned to to preserve Kratos credibility. Like I said before. Kratos is a badass in his lore, so they only give him quick death without extra humiliation. Hence why he and Shao Kahn don't cry during their babalities. They are badasses. That's the lore. Kratos ain't some thug to be humiliated by some random movie star.

Fvck humiliation.
This is Mortal Kombat.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Oh, no, poor Kratos can’t handle a little humiliation.
Bunch of horse shit.