whiff low block

keanburke

The low blocking in this game is too low, when you attack an apponent who's blocking low your punches shouldnt whiff, then you're wide open to an uppercut, WTF. I lost matches because of this, your punches should still hit the oppoents blocking stance

The low blocking in this game is too low, when you attack an apponent who's blocking low your punches shouldnt whiff, then you're wide open to an uppercut, WTF. I lost matches because of this, your punches should still hit the oppoents blocking stance

Learn to use combo chains that hit low. It's your fault if you're using a combo that doesn't hit a low blocker. It's part of the strategy dude, get used to it. FYI, jump in punches hit medium.

Go into practice mode. Set the AI for low block. Then, just throw some combos at him. Try to find moves that will open with a medium, that will hit them and you're free to continue the combo.

This way people will think twice before turtling the whole match.

Go into practice mode. Set the AI for low block. Then, just throw some combos at him. Try to find moves that will open with a medium, that will hit them and you're free to continue the combo.

This way people will think twice before turtling the whole match.

Thanks man, I'm not a bad player, but i have a problem when people turtle, i can still beat them, but not as quickly as when someone tries to fight me straight up

Thanks man, I'm not a bad player, but i have a problem when people turtle, i can still beat them, but not as quickly as when someone tries to fight me straight up

I've had the same problem in the past. That's what helped me out. Now i just look good when people try to turtle :cool: