Team Signatures (Userbars)

Added 12 New ones.
I've done all the VS images except smoke so far. And all the requests are done.
So any more?

i want one!!!!!! can it be kratos?? i will +rep u

I knew I forgot to do someone! Gimmie 5 minutes

Edit: Done

kkggk.png

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/kkggk.png

Last edited:
Team O.I.A. (Outer-world Investigation Agency) or just Team Special Forces: Sonya, Jax, Cyrax, Kenshi, Hsu Hao.

Take out Hsu Hao and I'll love you. Also, team Kenshi and shokan would be nice. I want them all but It will only allow 2 pictures. NOoOoOoOoO!

EDIT: It only takes you 5 minutes to make one? You might as well make one for every character and combination possible.

I'll make an Earthrealm and Outer-World Investigation Agency Special forces Etc.

But lol even if I find a good picture if Kenshi I think his head band will block a lot of stuff

EDIT: It only takes you 5 minutes to make one? You might as well make one for every character and combination possible.

Not really, Kratos was an exception lol. I had a background already to go so I just needed to put him into the bar. Like I said I forgot.

And If someone listed them off I would :p I can't think good team one's for some reason, I get mental block. Only team I can think of is Noob and Sub (Team Bros :D) I did want to make a Ketchup Mustard (Sektor Cyrax) one. And maybe Salt and Pepper (Noob, Smoke) So you can have them together lol.

Last edited:
Where you planning to make a Team Shao Kahn? If i missed it my apologies. running off no sleep sorry

No I was not, but I will now :D
Task List:
Team Earthrealm: kitana,kang,cage,sonya,jax
OIS or whatever:Sonya, Jax, Cyrax, Kenshi
Team Kenshi
Team Shokan
Ketchup and Mustard (sektor cyrax)
Smoke and Fire (Smoke Scorp) (Also going to make the same one but it says Where There's Smoke Theres Fire Because that's what smoke says for his intro)
Team Shao
And then I'll probably try to think of some of my own

I'll have these done by tomorrow at the latest. I've been super busy lately. And when I get home super tired.

Last edited:
Task List:
Team Kenshi
Team Shokan
Smoke and Fire (Noob Scorp)
Team Shao

I'll have these done by tomorrow at the latest. I've been super busy lately. And when I get home super tired.

Thank you!

Task List:
Team Kenshi
Team Shokan
Team Shao

you are awesome!!!

Task List:
Team Kenshi
Team Shokan
Team Shao

Dude Its [Smoke And Scorpion] Not Noob And Scorpion. Thanks Man

I'm about to start working on these. Any requests made right now will probably get made after I'm done with what's on the task list. It's easier for me to do these in bulk