Super Street Fighter IV

Huh.

Breathless or Soulless? I more of a rush down guy

Comboing into Souless is easysauce.

All you need to do is jump in with a heavy punch and then do down+heavy punch.

Abel will lift him up in the air with his elbow and if you time it right, you can hit them with the Soulless before they hit the ground so you look like a badass.

Breathless is great against people who don't know how to deal with it and it can punish most moves easily. Like say if you were fighting a Gouken. If he does his tatsu you can block it then activate breathless. Hold in until just right before he touches the ground and he just got a handful of ultra. Breathless also has armor on it so if they try and low sweep you, you're not going down. It cannot be comboed into either.

It's great against non-experienced players. They'll jump over it right away but you'll just stay there, waiting for the perfect time to catch them. A nooby Abel would just use the breathless randomly right away. Shiz is hella easy to avoid at long ranges.

Yeah, I think I'll stick with soulless.

Now is Abel a grappler or combo type of guy?

I think he's more grappler but not like Zangief status lol I've comboed a little from his roll but because it really puts him by his opponent. His in air heavy kick is ass too lol. He kicks so awkwardly because it's in like an upward, diagonal direction.

His Sky Fall (Anti-Air grab) is a little tricky to pull off because of reaction time for me but if your opponent is really jumpy, it's a great tool.

Can I use down and heavy for anti air, roll, then Falling Sky?

I was thinking about that. I know there's a trial in trial mode that has something similar to that.

I know that you have to do a certain version of falling sky because only that version can land. I don't remember a roll though. I think you can simply dash in or something. I'll have to check it out later tonight.

Shira posted a vid, with a replay show casing his skills, combos with an ultra, and wins both rounds?

Shira we are officially E-Bros

Shira posted a vid, with a replay show casing his skills, combos with an ultra, and wins both rounds?

Shira we are officially E-Bros

For life man. All day, every day of the week. 8)

I was REALLY defensive that match though so it looks really awkward. I had no idea how to play against a better Ibuki since I've never encountered one before until today.

Well what it is you won.

also cross up Medium kick, to down heavy punch? Didn't think it was possible

Well what it is you won.

also cross up Medium kick, to down heavy punch? Didn't think it was possible

With Street Fighter's weird ass hitboxes, anything can happen :laugh:

My friend landed Ken's Shinryuken on me literally like 3 feet away. Dude punched the air and used airbending to bring my Dan close to him.