Tanya in MKX?

Destroyer

Firstly I apologies if this is in the wrong thread or if there is already a discussion.

But where is Tanya? What do you guys think her chances are of being in MKX either through DLC or the main roster?
Here are a few reasons why I think she will be in the game:

Reason 1: Jade is dead. Why is Jade dead and How would they kill her off? Answer is Tanya. She is Jade's rival who betrayed her home land of Edenia by joining the forces of Quan Chi and Shinnok. Most viable explanation of Jade's death.

Reason 2: There is a faction called "Brotherhood of Shadows". How many members do we know of currently in this faction? Just Shinnok and Quan Chi? Tanya would fit perfectly!

Resaon 3: We are lacking female kharacters on the roster. There are currently only 6 females Konfirmed and Ed Boon stated "There would be a good balance between the two". Her chances are likely I think.

Reason 4: Tanya is awesome!

I did also think of Sindel, but I feel the person who killed Jade should be a playable kharacter and I don't think Sindel will be. But you have a point, it is hard to say.

It has already happened. Sindel killed Jade in MK9. The only chance for Jade getting killed again, is if she get revived on MKX and then someone kills her again haha, but it doesn't make sense.

I like Tanya, but i don't think she's going to be there. Maybe as a DLC, cause we're still needing some more females on that roster!

Oh a Tanya thread! I have never seen one of this before!

Someone please make a NoobSaibot thread and while your at it maybe a Tanya costume DLC thread those are actually not done yet.

10/10 good thread though lets keep the convoy going lol

Reason 1: Jade is dead. Why is Jade dead and How would they kill her off? Answer is Tanya. She is Jade's rival who betrayed her home land of Edenia by joining the forces of Quan Chi and Shinnok. Most viable explanation of Jade's death.

She's dead because well... she died... by Sindel's hand...

Reason 2: There is a faction called "Brotherhood of Shadows". How many members do we know of currently in this faction? Just Shinnok and Quan Chi? Tanya would fit perfectly!

It doesn't matter, Lin Kuei only fatures Sub-Zero and Black dragon is only represented by Kano and Erron. There's no balance on factions because it doesn't matter.

Resaon 3: We are lacking female kharacters on the roster. There are currently only 6 females Konfirmed and Ed Boon stated "There would be a good balance between the two". Her chances are likely I think.

It's a tournament to death, it makes sense most of the characters are male, besides male characters tend to be more popular.

Reason 4: Tanya is awesome!

:bird:

Tanya's chances are slim to none.

It doesn't matter, Lin Kuei only fatures Sub-Zero and Black dragon is only represented by Kano and Erron. There's no balance on factions because it doesn't matter.

It's a tournament to death, it makes sense most of the characters are male, besides male characters tend to be more popular.

Cryo, what the hell are you talking about? Tanya was one of the top requested DLC characters for the last game. How do you figure her chances are slim to none? The whole damn roster hasn't even been released yet and you're talking about there's no balance between the factions because it doesn't matter. If that were the case, the Shirai Ryu would be selectable and represented solely by Scorpion.

Furthermore, Jade doesn't have to be Tanya's scapegoat into the game. Her being a traitor to Edenia is enough to introduce her as Kitana's new feud, seeing as Mileena seems to have moved on. It makes perfect sense.

Firstly, you are totally right, its been a long time since I played MK9 forgot Jade was there when Sindel killed everyone off lol.

Secondly, I think there will be some sort of revival of the Lin Kuei clan after completing the story, we just don't know it yet. The main reason though is that there were members of those clans that we knew of. There have been Lin Kuei members in the past and it is the same for the Black Dragon clan. But we only know 2 from the Brotherhood of Shadows. We are bound to know a few more. My guesses are Noob and Tanya.

Thirdly, like I said, Ed Boon stated himself there would be an even amount between the two.

But hey, that's just my opinion and I appreciate yours :)

I Do Believe Tanya is going to be in the main roster of the game. 3 Female Ninjas. Tanya, Mileena and Kitana. A New one would be nice too...

To be fair though, Jax and Kitana were killed by Sindel and obviously that hasn't stopped them from coming back to life, Jax even procreated. Maybe Jade came back and died again, or yes she could've stayed dead.

But anyways I vaguely remember reading someone from the fgc who tests games said that there was an X-Ray with a move similar to Tanya's neck twist fatality. Was that for someone else or debunked?

To be fair though, Jax and Kitana were killed by Sindel and obviously that hasn't stopped them from coming back to life, Jax even procreated. Maybe Jade came back and died again, or yes she could've stayed dead.

She stayed dead because she wasn't popular enough. *shrug* Which sucks... But hey. That's how sh!! goes these days, I guess.

But anyways I vaguely remember reading someone from the fgc who tests games said that there was an X-Ray with a move similar to Tanya's neck twist fatality. Was that for someone else or debunked?
Indeed, and the rest he said turned out to be true as well I believe. I could totally see Tanya's x-ray being her MK4 fatality, they already did something like in MK2011. I still truly believe she'll be DLC. What other females could actually be DLC over her?

Yep. Tanya coming back is as much of a chance at someone laughing at a carlos mencia joke.

I Do Believe Tanya is going to be in the main roster of the game. 3 Female Ninjas. Tanya, Mileena and Kitana. A New one would be nice too...

Tanya was never really a ninja. She was always just a treatcherous grunt ambassador. That's one of the reasons I like her, she's one of the females who is as close as you're gonna get to a unique sorceress/black magic character in the franchise that's playable.

I still truly believe she'll be DLC. What other females could actually be DLC over her?

Actually plenty have been requested over her, unfortunately.

The last leak includes Tanya, you should pray for it to be real.

I want it to be, I can't care less about Tanya, but that leak also includes Rain, Noob, Fujin and Reiko.

And Smoke and Cyrax as possible DLCs.

The last leak includes Tanya, you should pray for it to be real.

I want it to be, I can't care less about Tanya, but that leak also includes Rain, Noob, Fujin and Reiko.

And Smoke and Cyrax as possible DLCs.

Must of been left out of the loop this time. What leak?

Must of been left out of the loop this time. What leak?

Page 675 of the Media Thread. Tanya4Eva's post.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I missled you, the leak includes 11 more characters but Tanya is not one of them.

These characters are Erron, Liu Kang, Sektor, Frost, Rain, Noob, Fujin, Reiko, Balor, Baraka and I think the last one was Havik but I'm not sure.