Lets Pay Homeage To...

ok. outworld goddess, we must settle this. people say ur the best kitana, people say I'm the best kitana. there can only be one! lol jk. but I do think our match is inevitable tho

anyways. rainbowpride69 has the best sindel on psn. he is the ONLY person I know, besides me, who actually FIGHTS with her and rushes down as well. he knew how to use scream at the rights times and barely even used her projectiles. we had epic matches but he left and left saying my kitana is too much lol.

Ray! He noticed my name in an MK room and fought me. Holy balls. Good fighter. Really really good. I don't know why we haven't fought since, but damn. Ggs

Ray! He noticed my name in an MK room and fought me. Holy balls. Good fighter. Really really good. I don't know why we haven't fought since, but damn. Ggs

yea I remember fighting you! ggs man. I haven't seen u online lately tho, but maybe its because I just started doing ranked

off topic but, am I the only one who think records don't mean SHYT!? I'm 130-1 in tag rank and I've beaten the #1 ranked tag person 4 times in a row and made #2 perforn a QUITALITY! Man..if only I was as hype about rank back then when the game came out as I am now..i'd be #1 no doubt.

yea I remember fighting you! ggs man. I haven't seen u online lately tho, but maybe its because I just started doing ranked

off topic but, am I the only one who think records don't mean SHYT!? I'm 130-1 in tag rank and I've beaten the #1 ranked tag person 4 times in a row and made #2 perforn a QUITALITY! Man..if only I was as hype about rank back then when the game came out as I am now..i'd be #1 no doubt.

yeah... considering i'm like in 800th place lol. and I can go pretty even with like 2-3 of those top 15. I don't think it means much.

Can't tell you how many noobs vs good player ratio it is on the ranked matches... it's horrid. Pretty sure I get like 40 free wins then I get a challenge.

The reason it's garbage is because it doesn't match players of equal skill meaning... if somone is just slightly worse than you Ray, as long as they play more games than you do daily, they'll stay ahead of you forever.

yeah... considering i'm like in 800th place lol. and I can go pretty even with like 2-3 of those top 15. I don't think it means much.

Can't tell you how many noobs vs good player ratio it is on the ranked matches... it's horrid. Pretty sure I get like 40 free wins then I get a challenge.

The reason it's garbage is because it doesn't match players of equal skill meaning... if somone is just slightly worse than you Ray, as long as they play more games than you do daily, they'll stay ahead of you forever.

ugh...that makes sense. the ranking system, if there is one, is garbage itself. I'm ranked 201 and I'm ALWAYS fighting people who's record is 1-3 and shyt like that. then I randomly fighting someone who's record is 2000-321 or shyt like that and rape them. I may get flammed for this, but tekken and sf online ranked system is MUCH better than mks.

Critical__limit

Perhaps you were ignoring them cuz you were busy typing or something lol. That's what I figured anyways or you were busy. I really doubt there is another viking poodle hangin around

The ranking system in most games is totally garbage and to be fair, i've never paid any attention to stats in fighting games or RTS games.

People seem to think if you have over 70% wins that you must be a God, but more often then not, these people end up being terrible.

I've personally found, the best players ive encountered are those with 50% win stats. These are guys that are probably using new guys with their current account, or actively seek out good opponants.

I get the impression that a lot of people with high wins, are usually snacking on noobs in the Beginner Rooms.

Not saying people here do that, infact the people i've fought from here have all been good, but i've played online games for quite a few years now, so "boosting" is never surprising anymore.

EDIT: People with a high Rep Rating in KOH (over 10,000) are usually pretty good. That said, ive only got like, 800, but I dont play in KOH that much. I should, competition in a experienced room is pretty good.

so...i finally fought critical_limit and he definitely has one of the better jades online. possibly the best imo. its sad knowing that he's quitting her tho. but that koth was fun

People seem to think if you have over 70% wins that you must be a God, but more often then not, these people end up being terrible.

my percentage of wins in 1v1 is over 80% and my percentage in 2v2 in WELL over 90% and im definitely not terrible lol. i earned my record fair and square. i dont boost, dont prey on noobs and i NEVER joined the beginner room. i wouldnt call myself a god tho, but im not that far from one either ha. but i see where your coming from. ive fought people who have 1000's of wins and only 100s on losses and i completely raped them. recs really dont mean shyt tho...

Last edited:
SpryCrab is very good, in an almost irritating kind of way but he always has one bar :s

Violence's Sub Zero and Reptile

I second that, those are incredbile.
Let's see, also Critical Limit's Jade, Skarlet, Ermac, and Noob Saibot.
Ames' Kratos.
Low Punch's Sheeva, Baraka, Jax, and Sektor.
GrabYourUmbrella's Rain (Holy shit :afraid:)
luxul's Baraka
Vikingpoodle's Sektor
Mike Riazy's Johnny Cage, Stryker, and Jax.
Major Logan's Kitana and Mileena.

GrabYourUmbrella's Rain (Holy shit :afraid:)

I ended up doing some 1v1 with that guy and figured out the matchup. When he rushes you down, wait for the roundhouse, then you can perform a jump-in punch to a combo or throw depending on whether or not he's blocking. His Rain is good, but once I figured this out, we went back and forth in wins and losses. Just a tip in case you play a Rain like that again, lol.

I ended up doing some 1v1 with that guy and figured out the matchup. When he rushes you down, wait for the roundhouse, then you can perform a jump-in punch to a combo or throw depending on whether or not he's blocking. His Rain is good, but once I figured this out, we went back and forth in wins and losses. Just a tip in case you play a Rain like that again, lol.

Oh my god, I should have thought of that!
Thanks man, I always Jip but forgot to that night, his pressure had me messed up :laugh:
I beat him when you and titties left, I one upped his pressure with Johnny Cage.
He has a great Rain, but with that tip I think that'll even things out :cool:

I guess I should do my shout outs to players that beat my ass consistently

Fatality Ray's Kitana/Mileena/Sonya/Cage
Major Logan's Kitana/Mileena
Misanthrope: Kung Lao
GAmazing: Kabal
Mkhemist (Navi on the boards) Noob Saibot
Spine Ripper: Subzero(Last time we fought anyways)

I liked violence's Reptile, but I didn't get a chance to play against it with Ermac or Noob. My Skarlet drops combos like a noob online. Considering Jade is one of my best characters though. You beat me and that's good. IMO though Jade loses ALOT of tools vs reptile that she would normally have because Elbow dash can punish alot of my normally safe stuff with elbow dash. and it was readily apparent you knew this quickly lol.

My DCP goes hard.

Oh and, I guess this marks my return to MK. EVO at Caesar's Palace?

Yes please.