Resident Evil 1-5 and everything in between =)

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Unveiled

I don't know why a lot of people hate slant six i mean they messed up Socom confrontation when it first shipped due to the lag and whatnot, but if you were to play Socom now slant six pretty much fixed all those issues. He'll thats the only game i have ever played the longest since it came out next to BFBC2. I just hope that whenever they do ship this game out they don't do the same mistakes as confrontation but ill keep my eye on this one for sure.

I don't know why a lot of people hate slant six i mean they messed up Socom confrontation when it first shipped due to the lag and whatnot, but if you were to play Socom now slant six pretty much fixed all those issues. He'll thats the only game i have ever played the longest since it came out next to BFBC2. I just hope that whenever they do ship this game out they don't do the same mistakes as confrontation but ill keep my eye on this one for sure.

The fact that Slant-Six is working on a RE game shows that Capcom has a lot of confidence in them; hopefully it won't have the problems that you've mentioned; plus they have a pretty good amount of time to fix all of those problems before release, and who knows, they might even release a beta.

Last edited:

I haven't played RE since RE 2.

I just have one question:
Is this a reboot of Resident Evil 2?

I haven't played RE since RE 2.

I just have one question:
Is this a reboot of Resident Evil 2?

It's not a reboot of RE2, but it takes place during the events of RE2 and RE3.

I'm seeing S.T.A.R.S! :gr_jest:

Update 3: Gameplay Trailer:

Interesting ending to it too...

Forgive me for not understanding but, is this a team based multiplayer game? Something like l4d? Will there not be a singleplayer mode? I don't want to jump to conclusions here.

Forgive me for not understanding but, is this a team based multiplayer game? Something like l4d? Will there not be a singleplayer mode? I don't want to jump to conclusions here.

From what I can tell, there is a single player mode, but it looks like the main draw is the co-op gameplay. They haven't released any details about the online gameplay though.

Wow, this is freaking awesome!

Man I have to check my updates to see if any of my other series are updated.

New trailer and gameplay, looks like Gears of war but with zombies and sas

Sadly, this does not look like Resident Evil anymore. How many first and third person shooters do we need?

I doubt they'll turn all the main RE games into Raccoon City; I guess they just decided to try something fresh. It looks interesting to me.

Last edited:

I just wanna shoot Leon in the face...over...and over..and over again.

I am gonna get this game since I'm a long time fan of RE (first RE I played was RE3 back in 1999)

i'm not going to judge this until, i've actually played it but it looks okay. i like that you can decide which characters live or die in this. i wish i could go back to RE1 and keep Joseph Frost from being killed by those damn cerberus hounds.