Uncovered Secrets Of Mortal Kombat 2

amal

Did you know that there are 8 hidden characters in MK2 other than the know hidden ones (noob saibot,
smoke) ??... There's also a babality mode too ... Check this link out for more on this

Mortal Kombat II Uncovered Secrets

:_evil:
HAck oN !

Last edited:
Wow that was awesome. Too bad theres no pictures of like ermac, tanya, or kano of how they would look like in MK2. Would be sweet playing a hacked version of the game with ermac in MK2. Fergality??? Wish I knew what that was.

well .... you saw the screenshot ... try hex-editing mk2.exe and searching for the string "wins" :)

You know... By now all the MK2 secrets are found so... Oh forget it. Newbie MK players can drive the veterans of MK mad.

Angel: not all secrets ! ... most programmers tend not to reveal all secrets. The MK2.exe code
is pretty clumsy. Most of the ingame messages are stored as plain ascii text in the exe. All
it the hacker needs to know is the code that makes reference to the "kano wins","ed boon wins" etc.

A likely explanation for Tanya is because it is the name of Ed Boon's Sister. She was probably not being considered as the MK4 character, though, who knows.

Yeah, but they could just be a load of crap, could have been made up or just red herrings.
Oh and a Fergality can be performed on the Mega Drive version of MK2 by having ooh nasty switched on in the Test (cheat) menus and then hitting back back back back block with Raiden. I've forgotten the actual name of the guy that the person turns into, some programmer for Probe I think, but I think the cheat is covered somewhere in Wikipedia's MK Project.