Super Smash Bros

I had it understood that certain emulation can pull off online multiplayer with N64 Smash bros, though I could never confirm it.

one of my favorite tactics with yoshi is too get close to an edge and swallow someone and shoot them over the edge while there inside an egg. it works for me almost everytime.

Lol, that was everyone's strategy.
Took a fool to fall for it.

But when they did, lulz all around.

I've only played the first one back on N64, it was fun as hell with 3 other friends. Wouldn't mind playing the sequels, but I don't typically purchase Nintendo systems.

I dont blame you, Brawl was one of the only few reasons to own a Wii

and the only reason I havnt sold my Wii is because it plays gamecube games and it has brawl.

Lol, that was everyone's strategy.
Took a fool to fall for it.

But when they did, lulz all around.

it was always funny watching someones reaction when they fall fo it. i try to set it up by getting someone to chase me around the arena a bit then i set myself on the edge and before they have time to turn there character around i egg their ass.

I dont blame you, Brawl was one of the only few reasons to own a Wii

and the only reason I havnt sold my Wii is because it plays gamecube games and it has brawl.

Brawl sucked major ass. Melee was better in every way possible

Brawl sucked major ass. Melee was better in every way possible

oh let me guess, they took out your precious wavedashing so its unplayable now

lol I just knew this thread wouldnt last long before some tourney crybaby had to go and bring up how melee was better. Please take that and your tier list crap somewhere else.

lol I just knew this thread wouldnt last long before some tourney crybaby had to go and bring up how melee was better. Please take that and your tier list crap somewhere else.

Umm, no lol. I don't play SSB competitively. If you can't see how Melee was better something is wrong. Brawl played super sluggish and just felt weird. All the new characters introduced (minus Snake) were extremely overpowered, and the game wasn't as deep as Melee.

Seriously why does everyone try to pick a fight with me on this forum. In entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. If you can't deal with it shut the hell up and stop posting.

This

People who say Melee>Brawl are < my ass

Really, learn to appreciate a Decent if not Amazing Fighting game, especially one that doesn't have all these Major Balancing issues.

This

People who say Melee>Brawl are < my ass

Really, learn to appreciate a Decent if not Amazing Fighting game, especially one that doesn't have all these Major Balancing issues.

Ummm, I love SSB, I appreciate the game, but no one can tell that Brawl was better than Melee. Melee was sick. I could play that game for years. I still play it here and there. Brawl was fun for about 2 weeks. I don't know anything about SSB competitively so from a casual point of view I think Melee is superior. And from what I've seen at casuals the hardcore fanbase agrees.

Everyone needs to chill out on this forum. It's like people can't say ONE negative thing without people going "OMG STFU BLAH BLAH BLAH". Relax just because it's my opinion doesn't mean It holds anymore weight than yours and vice versa. Grow thicker skin please.

Ummm, I love SSB, I appreciate the game, but no one can tell that Brawl was better than Melee. Melee was sick. I could play that game for years. I still play it here and there. Brawl was fun for about 2 weeks. I don't know anything about SSB competitively so from a casual point of view I think Melee is superior. And from what I've seen at casuals the hardcore fanbase agrees.

Everyone needs to chill out on this forum. It's like people can't say ONE negative thing without people going "OMG STFU BLAH BLAH BLAH". Relax just because it's my opinion doesn't mean It holds anymore weight than yours and vice versa. Grow thicker skin please.

No one is really mad at you or getting angry at all, I just don;t understand the logic behind liking Melee over Brawl, sure Melee had a MUCH larger roster (albeit waaay too many clones) and had alot of fun modes, but brawl to me is just much more modernized.

I can respect your opinion for liking Melee more, but I personally think Brawl is the best in the series.

Umm, no lol. I don't play SSB competitively. If you can't see how Melee was better something is wrong. Brawl played super sluggish and just felt weird. All the new characters introduced (minus Snake) were extremely overpowered, and the game wasn't as deep as Melee.
not a tourney player huh? well I guess I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion, after all , everyone who seems to hate brawl is usually a butthurt tourney player, my opologies.

I like melee better than brawl actually but not for reasons most people do. I just like it mostly because its more nostalgic to me than brawl and its overall more of an improvement from its predecessor.

Brawl is almost as good, And I would not say it sucks ass. And In my opionion it played alot smoother than melee. I just think they rushed brawl, and it could have been easily better than melee if they had given it more development time

No one is really mad at you or getting angry at all, I just don;t understand the logic behind liking Melee over Brawl, sure Melee had a MUCH larger roster (albeit waaay too many clones) and had alot of fun modes, but brawl to me is just much more modernized.

I can respect your opinion for liking Melee more, but I personally think Brawl is the best in the series.

Dude called me a tourney cry baby. I don't even play this shit competitively, haha.

I guess it's the nostalgia factor of going over to my friends house and playing for hours and hours. And every time in between our get togethers we'd both practice our individual characters. Also to me, Brawl feels hella slow and clunky compared to the extreme fast pace of Melee. Brawl seems like a more turtling oriented game.

Brawl was beast but I hated the fact that they replaced Mewtwo with lucario :(

yeah,I understand lucario was a more powerfull character, but cmon you cant replace mewtwo! of course pokemon is the money making whores of the nintendo series, and they wanted to put in lucario because he was popular at the time, yet its a real shit in the face to old school fans who love mewtwo.

Expect lucario to be replaced by another pointless furry in the next smash bros game

My mains-
Super Smash Bros (Original N64)- Samus (pretty balanced character and love her (in)famous charge special)

Super Smash Bros Melee- Sheik (love the stealth/speed, didn't like her as much in Brawl)

Super Smash Bros Brawl- Zelda (my main, love her F+B special), Zero Suit Samus/Original Samus (second main, prefer Zero Suit but original Samus is equally cool)

yeah,I understand lucario was a more powerfull character, but cmon you cant replace mewtwo! of course pokemon is the money making whores of the nintendo series, and they wanted to put in lucario because he was popular at the time, yet its a real shit in the face to old school fans who love mewtwo.

Expect lucario to be replaced by another pointless furry in the next smash bros game

I expect it to be Zoroark

Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Lucas, Luigi, and Pit :)

really fun to play as

Mewtwo should have been in brawl