Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guida vs Dos Anjos

• Hughes vs Almedia

• Nelson vs Dos Santos

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Fedor better head to Bellator if he wants to retain what's left of his mystique.

Stitch, Burt Watson, Jones, GSP,Silva, N. Diaz and countless others have been used by the UFC machine. You are on top of the world as long as you 'know your role ' and stay company "men".

Dana and the UFC are notorious for throwing fighters under the bus for not taking fights, they publicly ridiculed Machida for asking for Anderson silva money, complained about GSP wanting to take an extended period off after the beating of his life from Hendricks, blamed a canceled card on Jones for refusing a title fight(weak supporting card canceled event not jones refusal), and the list goes on.......

Rhonda and Conor better enjoy the good times while it lasts.

Exactly, and the UFC have gone too far. How dare they fire someone who is upset about a pay cut. It's pathetic.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Its hilarious how Dana goes on about how he goes on about the reebok deal and the next step toward becoming more professional like nba nfl and then behaves like a total tool to critisism from ufc fans on twitter http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/2...ed-twitter-exchange-with-idiot-and-moron-fans

You would not see this sort of behaviour from a leadperson or president of any other sports organisation. I've got no problem with him cursing or been foulmouthed in interviews but when he gives us this crap that he is been now been all sportsmanship like nba just find it completely hypocritical thats all!!!!

That's exactly why I refuse to watch anymore. At least legally . They don't deserve my views, or PPV dollars.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

If tonight does not hold at the very least a claim for Ronda being the greatest of all time, I really don't know what will. She's literally wiped out the entire division and she's still undefeated and tonight she destroyed a stand up artist at her own game. We've had Anderson (before the controversy), GSP, Jones and Chuck but none were even anyway near as close as dominant as she is.

I don't follow MMA, but this particular controversy just came to my attention and I thought I'd chime in on the issue.

Just when you thought you've seen it all...

The Nevada State Athletic Commission decided it's a good idea to suspend Nick Diaz for Five YEARS for the oh-so-serious offense of....wait for it....

Smoking a damn joint! That is a bullshit penalty, especially in a day and age where Marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes in 23 states plus the District of Columbia. And even more screwed up? The fact that Nevada is one of those states (and I hear there's a ballot initiative for next year's election for recreational legalization as well...Colorado and Washington have already done just that by the way). On top of that, the NFL (a sports league I DO follow) modified their drug policy just last year to remove Amphetamines from the PED policy and to the Substances of Abuse policy (in light of Wes Welker and Orlando Scandrick being suspended under the PED policy for testing hot for Ecstasy, a recreational drug used at raves), and decriminalized Hippie Lettuce (in light of claims that Josh Gordon's positive test that got him suspended for a full season was the result of Second Hand Marijuana Smoke, otherwise known as a "contact high"). And further research on this controversy has also brought to my attention that Diaz is a licensed medical marijuana patient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just for fun.

I challenge anyone to listen to the commentry at full volume with their eyes closed and try to keep a straight face for 5min :rofl:

It annoys me when you have fighters such as Jon Jones and loads of fans calling Holly Holm the greatest female combat sports fighter ever. If it was not for Ronda nobody would be talking about her. If she beat Jędrzejczyk nobody would care Holly would be just another champion.I cant see her dominating the division like Ronda. Ronda fought the wrong fight she was too ambitious and tried to box with her.

I thought it was sad last Sunday to see a great champion loose her belt. I'm already looking forward to the rematch and seeing her getting it back.

[MENTION=18534]reikoiskahn[/MENTION] [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION] [MENTION=18604]Tanya4eva[/MENTION]

"Timing beats speed, precision beats power"

mystic mac 3.JPG

Well he talked the talk and he walked the walk. What did ye think of last nights event??

[MENTION=18534]reikoiskahn[/MENTION] [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION] [MENTION=18604]Tanya4eva[/MENTION]

"Timing beats speed, precision beats power"

View attachment 8862

Well he talked the talk and he walked the walk. What did ye think of last nights event??

Aldo is a better fighter in every aspect of the game. He´s a better striker, better wrestler and has a better bjj, but, he made a stupid move, and opened himself to the best aspect of McGregor´s game, long distance and timing.

Congrats to the irish, he was perfect, but, Aldo is, still, the best fighter.

Holly Holm = the Buster Douglas of MMA

I implore you to look up Holly Holm's boxing and kickboxing records and then, her MMA record. Trash, you're notorious for talking out of your ass about many things and looking highly unintelligent and ill informed. Before you do that any further with Holly Holm, do your research.

The State of New York has officially lifted its ban on MMA. UFC has wasted no time booking UFC 205 at Madison Square Garden on November 12th.

I implore you to look up Holly Holm's boxing and kickboxing records and then, her MMA record. Trash, you're notorious for talking out of your ass about many things and looking highly unintelligent and ill informed. Before you do that any further with Holly Holm, do your research.
I came here to post news about MMA, but since I have yet to take my opportunity to do so, allow me to defend and stand by my previous statements.

See, what Holly Holm did against Rousey is something called an upset. You see, Buster Douglas beat Mike Tyson in what is still considered the biggest upset in the history of Boxing. Tyson was an unstoppable beast up until that point. And what happened to Buster Douglas in his first title defense since upsetting Tyson? He lost. The same thing happened to Holm in HER first title defense since beating UFC's biggest star at the time. Now, until you can show me an MMA upset bigger than Holm/Rousey, then I suggest you leave my comparison to the Tyson/Douglas fight alone, because the only way I'm retracting it is my body becoming worm food.

I cannot wait for UFC 200, just two weeks to go.It should be interesting to see how Lesnar gets on after so long away from the sport and the grudge match between Jones V Cormier is going to be brilliant , in fact I would say it is the most stacked card in the promotions history even all the prelims are exciting. Just wondering what your predictions are for the main card?

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones (ic)
Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes
José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne

I cannot wait for UFC 200, just two weeks to go.It should be interesting to see how Lesnar gets on after so long away from the sport and the grudge match between Jones V Cormier is going to be brilliant , in fact I would say it is the most stacked card in the promotions history even all the prelims are exciting. Just wondering what your predictions are for the main card?

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones (ic)
Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes
José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne

Cormier by KO/TKO 4th round
Hunt by KO 1st round
Tate by Sub 3rd round
Edgar by KO/TKO 3rd round (almost crying by this one, i´m a brazilian...)
Velasquez by UD.

Just four UFC PPV's left this year and I think this year does not even come close to last year. The only events I have been excited about is McGregor V Diaz, womens bantamweight division and UFC 200. I think its so lame that both Jones and Anderson failed their drug test sort of tarnished their legacy and sets a mood of pesimism of the sport. I also think its ridiculous how CM Punk got so much attention. For me anyways MMA badly needs the return of Ronda and GSP.

Just four UFC PPV's left this year and I think this year does not even come close to last year. The only events I have been excited about is McGregor V Diaz, womens bantamweight division and UFC 200. I think its so lame that both Jones and Anderson failed their drug test sort of tarnished their legacy and sets a mood of pesimism of the sport. I also think its ridiculous how CM Punk got so much attention. For me anyways MMA badly needs the return of Ronda and GSP.

Unfortunatly UFC became some kind of trash talking horror show instead of a combat sport. It´s sad, but true.