Kitana Revealed!

How many stages were there and does Cassie look a lot better or is that me?

I saw the stage with the crashed airplane a couple of times + the others. I didn't see the Special Forces stage, and I don't think it's just you, she looks better.

This is probably going to be the first game ever that I preorder. I need that Goro in my life.

(I know it's a Kitana thread but Goro was in the video too, sorry.)

No. Only Liu Kang has the possibility of coming back, the rest are going to stay dead. Kitana and Kung Lao are huge so thats why they came back. Smoke has a slim chance (though I am not convinced).. Maybe as DLC.

:laugh:
Yeah, right.

If 2 of the dead characters are back then it's safe to assume that any dead character will come back, and that NRS retconned the shit out of that MK9 story.
The proof of the retcon is that Kung Lao wasn't even dead, according to this video..

:laugh:
Yeah, right.

If 2 of the dead characters are back then it's safe to assume that any dead character will come back, and that NRS retconned the shit out of that MK9 story.
The proof of the retcon is that Kung Lao wasn't even dead, according to this video..

It is not safe to assume this, characters like Stryker and Jade are secondary in the franchise. Why do people not understand this? Kitana as mentioned previously is MKs Chun Li.

I'm just going to re-post what I wrote on other forums because I don't want to re-write all of that:

Wow... just... just wow.

Man do I have stuff to write.

Kung Lao:

I seriously cannot wait to see his full fatality. We're going to have him slowly push his opponents into his hat? We're gonna play that game Kung Lao? Okay... okay, I dig it, I completely freaking dig it.

He looks awesome to play and god is he fast, especially for an old man. Although I was expecting to hear his part of the interaction with Raiden, but we can't get what we want. I am seriously impressed with what he's going to bring to the table. The description of his variations don't do justice, I NEEDED to see what they're like and here it is and they're literally how I've always pictured how he should have been played as all this time.

Bravo once again, Netherrealm Studios.

Kitana:

It took them this long to finally... FINALLY... FINALLY nail the PERFECT design for her. My god she finally looks like a royal assassin. All this time I've been WAITING for this and here it is. My god, they did everything right that I had problems with in the previous game.

Her loin cloth floating and not acting properly, her hair was atrocious. Now, she's got no loose clothing and no long pony tail.

Thank god Netherrealm Studios.

Now I want to see what her variations are going to be like. I assume she's going to be somewhat similar towards Kung Lao in two of the three variations will be focusing on her fans while the third focuses on her other abilities such as the square wave punch and her teleport?

Who knows.

But her fatality... I honestly did not see the ground behind Kano, I really thought he was going to be standing. But this is a huge improvement from her 2011 fatalities. I honestly thought she had THE lamest fatalities out of the cast, even more lame than Sindel's who basically had the same fatality only performed differently.

I used to be a fan of Kitana way back, like when I was in kindergarten... throughout the years I just didn't care for her. Now... I have a change of heart.

Although now I'm going to be sitting on my phone during work today, seeing how many people post, "She's supposed to be dead." "Where's my new character?" "Why did it had to be Kitana?" "I'm not impressed" posts.

Jesus titty Christ I am just impressed.

0f6n8by.gif

LokN0Q1.gif

Hope you like em.

commander , really why are u let down?
u got a SICK trailer .. new reveals .. and new chars will come.
u dont know if this is the real kung who fought goro .. u or me or anyone else dont know ANYTHING .. stop speculating cuz it seems ur speculations are starting to change in what u think is the truth.

be patient .. and just wait and see brah

That trailer was SO SICK

That new kitana model
That sick ass Kung Lao IP man grab
That ****ing fatality!!
Those stages!!!

AHHH itssocooool

There was a new stage in the video. It's around 0:35. If you watch it in Slow-mo then you could probably pause it easier. It looks like there is a temple behind Cassie and some...coffins to the side? Also, it's snowing, so 2 stages w/ snow.

There was a new stage in the video. It's around 0:35. If you watch it in Slow-mo then you could probably pause it easier. It looks like there is a temple behind Cassie and some...coffins to the side? Also, it's snowing, so 2 stages w/ snow.

There were several new stages in the trailer :)

Design wise, MKX >>>>>>> MK9 and it's not even as close as that. Fatalities for both look great. Never been a big fan of Kitana but I'm glad people are pumped for her.
Hopefully they start doing far more of these reveals. If they revealed 1 every 2 weeks it would last us until launch. Assuming the roster is at least 24.

*Got my fingers crossed for a MK4-MKD character not named Kenshi*