Intros And Outros

batboshark9

So in the new Battle Arena matches today, not only did we get to see the fighter's New 52 skins (still waiting to see Wonder Woman's skin in action) but we also got a new intro for Superman. So far, Superman has had a total of 3 intros (normal costume, Earth 5 costume and New 52 costume)as well as 2 outros (normal costume and Earth 5 costume). But we did not get any for the other characters, how many intros and outros do you think the characters will have?. Do you think they are being unfair by giving some characters more intros and outros than others?. What do you think those intros and outros should be for that specific character and with what outfit or skin? Let me know below thanks :)

Well I feel like I already knew Superman, the main character of this game, was going to get a little more special treatment.

I was thinking those may be cutscenes from the story mode...

What if Superman is the ultimate Boss character and you cant unlock him till you beat the story mode

I was thinking those may be cutscenes from the story mode...

They were in the Battle Arena videos. Which is just straight up VS mode.

I HATE NRS' character favoritism. In MK9 as we all know, characters like Baraka, Jax and Raiden were left with only 1 alt while Mileena has a grand total of 4. As much shit as people give Capcom, every character is given an equal amount of extras. Most people forget Rose is even in the game, yet she still has as many costumes as Ryu.

They were in the Battle Arena videos. Which is just straight up VS mode.

I HATE NRS' character favoritism. In MK9 as we all know, characters like Baraka, Jax and Raiden were left with only 1 alt while Mileena has a grand total of 4. As much shit as people give Capcom, every character is given an equal amount of extras. Most people forget Rose is even in the game, yet she still has as many costumes as Ryu.

Only difference is Capcom charges for actual alt costumes everything else is just a dif colored skins. NRS has tons of unlockables. Injustice is gonna be so hype with the xp system and archives there's gonna be some really interesting alts. I def would've liked Quan Chi and maybe Jax with an extra alt but Baraka/Stryker/Cage/Kano ect pretty much got what suited them. The only bad point in the skins for me was only having one per dlc.

Only difference is Capcom charges for actual alt costumes everything else is just a dif colored skins. .

Even then that is awesome. Color swaps are still lightweight alts. NRS needs to break their "Colors define the characters" mindset. Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition (GBA game) had multiple colors per character and it was god damned awesome. Blood Red Scorpion, Reaper Scorpion, Goth Cyrax and others. Too badass.

but Baraka/Stryker/Cage/Kano ect pretty much got what suited them. The only bad point in the skins for me was only having one per dlc.

What suited them? I can think of a wealth of alternate costumes they could have had. The outcry for bald Kano and MK1 Johnny was fierce. Some characters like Nightwolf already have their classic costume as their primary, but that doesn't mean NRS can't use their imagination to give him something fresh.

Well first of all mk9 was amazing with the gameplay but when it comes down to it, prob just a beta for the new fighting engine for Injustice. This thread is about Injustice not mk. They just needed to put something out. Would a bald Kano made mk9 some kind of epic game that could never be touched by competitors? No. What lies ahead of us is Injustice, and I can guarantee there will be an alt skin for each character that will satisfy fans. Capcom will be green with envy.

I think NRS' lap is chaffing.

This thread is about Intros and Outros of Injustice, Intros and Outros are affected by costumes in most cases, some characters have more costumes than others, NRS has been known to have character favoritism as seen in MK9. Everything I have said relates to this thread.

Well first of all mk9 was amazing with the gameplay but when it comes down to it, prob just a beta for the new fighting engine for Injustice.

You seriously think Netherrealm Studios made Mortal Kombat 9, their staple franchise, in order to test the waters for a side project game? You must have gone to the future to buy your crack because that is some serious shit in your pipe.

Well, after weeks of pondering on who's gonna be my primary main in this battle (my secondary main will be Hawkgirl), it all comes down between Flash and Green Arrow, although leaning a bit towards Flash because of his moveset can compliment my offensive playstyle.

Also, I think wearing different costumes during battle against each other can vary on the dialogue during the clash and match ender.

Well, after weeks of pondering on who's gonna be my primary main in this battle (my secondary main will be Hawkgirl), it all comes down between Flash and Green Arrow, although leaning a bit towards Flash because of his moveset can compliment my offensive playstyle.

I'm not MAINING anyone yet.

But I WILL give a strong look/nod to the following as my "first" tries.

Batman (mostly just to LEARN him, play him a bit but I think this will be the most seen character and I need to atleast know how to fight against him too)

Catwoman (Rushdown character I want to try first.)

Ares (Zone Character I want to try)

Bane (for grappler)

And Hawkgirl just cuz of that anti zoning flying. I hope she's more aerial based than what her fight looked like.

True, although another good idea for counteracting against other characters is by observing what playstyle that particular player is using with that character. And I hope so on Hawkgirl. She should be a dangerous anti-zoner with her moveset. I pray that her gameplay in the battle arena was only the tip of the iceberg.

Also, LMAO at your signature. Poor Flash.