Guest Characters

ZMONEY220

Some Of Us Hated the Guest Characters in MK9
Most of Us Liked them..

I actually liked Kratos in MK9.. havent plaed with freddy yet.. waiting for komplete edition..
anyways.. do we want guest characters in MK10 ? in the original rooster or dlc ? or at all ?

if you havent heard Pac-Man, Mega Man, Cole, Kuro and Toro... ( PacMan -___- ) is gonna be in PSvita version of SF vs Tekken.

i hate both series im only loyal to MK !!

But i hate to see another sony character go to waste so do you think Cole McGrath from Infamous should be in MK as a guest character ?

1251gcp.jpg

MY FIRST POST OF 2012 ! LOL

So you are upset that Cole McGrath is in another franchise instead of the one you prefer? Infamous was okay, but I expected more from Suck Punch.

Common sense would suggest that those who were adamant about having a "pure" MK9 are not going to change their minds with the next game. Personally, I was indifferent about it. Just like any fighting game, there are characters that I like and dislike. If like them, I play as them. Otherwise, I ignore them and move on.

This is my thing with guest characters. If their in then thats cool. If their not in Im not going to lose any sleep. Now about Cole being in SFXT I dont see the problem. In fact I think he is better suited for SF X T instead of Mk

This is my thing with guest characters. If their in then thats cool. If their not in Im not going to lose any sleep. Now about Cole being in SFXT I dont see the problem. In fact I think he is better suited for SF X T instead of Mk

Yes I agree. I mean we've already got Raiden.

Just keep the guest characters DLC
If you like, buy. If you don't, no buy

I wouldn't like any guest characters at all for the next MK game. Keep it pure MK this time round.

^^
THIS

I'm fed up with the guest character bull-shit.
Whatever happened to having games sell without all the gimmicky crap.
MKvsDC was the same pack of shit.
Marketing gimmicky crap, leaving us with a game that has no substance.
NRS has proven that the MK brand can stand on its own with how they've profited from MK9.

As Yung said, guest characters should be DLC ONLY and stay off the main roster.
If YOU want it, buy it.

So damn aggravating that because a small minority don't have internet connection, everyone gets stuck with Kratos on the main goddamn roster.
Well, you know what, it's 2012.
GET A F***ING INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

I agree that Kratos in mk sucks, but that's a bit selfish.
And in actuality, WE are the minority Araknyd.

Most people who bought the game either didn't mind or loved.Kratos.

I don't mind Kratos.
I don't use him so why should I care. I played with him through the arcade and thats about it

Back on topic, I think the guest characters should fit into the game. Kratos did fit into MK because he's overly violent. A bad example is Darth Vader in SCIV. That was a straight money grabber move. Its like they threw out the whole logic that lightsabers can cut through anything lol

I don't mind Kratos.
I don't use him so why should I care. I played with him through the arcade and thats about it

Back on topic, I think the guest characters should fit into the game. Kratos did fit into MK because he's overly violent. A bad example is Darth Vader in SCIV. That was a straight money grabber move. Its like they threw out the whole logic that lightsabers can cut through anything lol

To be fair, video games (and films) in general defy logic. I don't know how anybody can sit through a video game without suspension of disbelief.

Last edited:
I'm probably gonna get bished at but whatever

I loved kratos and use him more then anyone else so for mk 10 I want these three characters

- Kratos w. Deimos alt:
Untitled.jpg

- Zeus:
Zeus_render.png

- Poseidon:
Poseidon%27s_attack.png
with his Hippocampies.

they don't have to be mandatory add ons but I'd be one hell of a crazy ass fan boy. Zeus could use some of the powers that captain marvel had in mk/dc and Poseidon could use a mix of rain and jax/darkseid's ground and pound's.

Now for my e-boy Kratos leave him as he is except for this take away his Q.T.E'S, Reduce his damage output and increase his speed to that of baraka or sub zero. Give him the claws of hades (personal favorite) and the alt costume of his brother Deimos and they'll have my undying loyalty.

The point is that NRS proved that MK can sell well.
If they can't make the guest characters DLC for MK10, then at-least make them Krypt unlockables.
Give us, THE FANS WHO ARE PAYING FOR THE GAME, a choice.

Shoving guest characters down people's throats isn't fun either.
Not everyone WANTS guest characters in.

By being a Krypt unlockable, people could choose to or not to unlock them.
And before people flame me for it, NRS can make it where they are still selectable online the same way in MK10, so that people that don't have it unlocked can fight against people that do have it, just like MK9.

NRS didn't ever consider that point-of-view, though, with MK9.
They basically shoved Kratos in there, since he's a Sony character, and said "F**k it. He's famous. He'll sell."

Put Drake in MK10 lol I wouldn't mind to be honest.

I'd use Stryker and Drake as a tag team.

For Xbox put Marcus Fenix since a Spartan from Halo was already in Dead or Alive.

Forcing guest characters down people's throat isn't exactly considerate of NRS, either