** Official MKA Combo Thread **

heres my MKA combo.

put disc in, boot up ps2. look disgusted with how crap mka is, eject disc, perform shuriken throw, load up soul calibur 3, smile at better product.

Hey, im actually very very new to the MK series of games, and Im wondering if there are any decent combos for Kung Lao. Any tips/techniques would greatly be appreciated, thx. Btw xbox version.

heres my MKA combo.

put disc in, boot up ps2. look disgusted with how crap mka is, eject disc, perform shuriken throw, load up soul calibur 3, smile at better product.

Oh stop *****ing. If you don't have anything nice to say...go say it in a more relevant thread! Also I thought I might add that Chameleon's 14-hit combo nets you 120 koins for a mere 23% damage meaning you can perform it 4 times per round getting you a hearty chunk of koin which I know everybody needs.

thx for reading my post and plz help me with more combos/techniques for Kung Lao if u can. in the combos listed above, what do all the numbers and letters stand for?

Why R? Change Style is L. You would be telling us to Block.

Sorry, I meant L:?

Oh stop *****ing. If you don't have anything nice to say...go say it in a more relevant thread! Also I thought I might add that Chameleon's 14-hit combo nets you 120 koins for a mere 23% damage meaning you can perform it 4 times per round getting you a hearty chunk of koin which I know everybody needs.

Exactly dude, if you don't like the game don't come here.

This one is for Meat.

*Wrestling: 2, 2, CS In Air: 1, 1, 2 ... 1, 1, 3, 4 (11 Hits: 45%)

Last edited:
Yea I use that meat combo all the time. But his teleport+grab combo does 20% damage and it's really easy and almost ALWAYS hits.

anyone know any other kung lao combos other than the ones listed above? i would really appreciate it but i dont really understand how to do the wall one, and i need more to do too lol, thx in advance.

Haha 20%? There are people with throws that do that much..

But the damage isn't the point. For all intense and purpose his grab move IS a throw. But it's fast and almost unavoidable. The point of it is it's ease of use and moderate damage potential (you only have to do it 5 times to win).

yeah more kung lao combos plz...btw how do u do the second lao kombo listed above with the wall hit, how does that work???

The Mighty Kintaro's combos lol

So Combos I work out with him

combo 1

Tiger fist

1, 4, B2(Juggle) Airsuck, B2. 32 percent damage.

Combo 2

Tiger fist

B2, B2, Airsuck, 2. 34 damage.

Combo 3

Tiger Fist

Airsuck, B2, Weapon Change, 4, 4, 3. 37 percent damage.

Combo 4
Tiger Fist
1, 4, B2(Juggle) Airsuck, 2. 33 percent damage.

I sure I can do more. But 37 percent is the highest I got. (Foe does not carry weapon.)

If you have better combos for him, that would help. Most of these are 7 hits.

B means Back. Its for the Uppercut he does.

Last edited:
I'll post a combo:

Noob:
Monkey: 2, 1, 1, B+2, small step forward, 2, 1, 1, CS (can finish with B+2 or 1 instead of CS)
(8 Hits: 41%)