Mortal Kombat X and System of a Down. Commercial sneak peak. (Potentional spoilers)

Swade

So NRS teamed up with System of a Down for the new commercial, and were gonna see it this Friday. That and there is some scenes show of the game in vid as well.

.:Edit:.
Whoops didn't look much closely at the vid.

.:Edit 2:.

Launch trailer.

Last edited:
Re: Mortal Kombat X and System of a Down. Commercial sneak peak.

I'm surprise System of a Down is still around. I haven't listen to them since I was in High School and I remember they stop making music years ago.

Yeh I was definitely thinking Demonic Shinnok, or even a random Netherrealm hellion over The Dragon King.

Someone took a screen cap and you could see this demon thing standing over Raiden in MK1 gear (like the story trailer), so odds of Shinnok are up.

Re: Mortal Kombat X and System of a Down. Commercial sneak peak.

I'm surprise System of a Down is still around. I haven't listen to them since I was in High School and I remember they stop making music years ago.
System of a Down has been on hiatus for most of the last decade. That hiatus is about to end, since they have new songs written for a new studio album, according to recent reports on Blabbermouth.net.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Baraka being teased twice now, he's definitely the one from the achievement photo. Hope we see him play in the trailer!!

i remember when watching the cage family trailer and being very impressed with the music and the way the music and video footage were edited mixed together. the music is in time with the characters hits and the audio dips in and out perfectly to allow the talking interactions. very professional.
watch it again and take note of all that

so yeah based on that im exited for new commercial is its gunna be done by the same people to the same standard.

Hell yeah! That's amazing news. I love that song, and I'm sure it will fit a lot more than the debut trailer's music.

Onaga???
Shinnok taking his form that he once did in mythologies??
My mind is blown. This throws everything off. I'm excited!!
View attachment 8045View attachment 8046

Nope, not Onaga or Shinnok.

https://twitter.com/TheKombatTether/status/581203464019148802

The Kombat Tether
‏@TheKombatTether
Same standard flying Oni demon, different lighting. Sorry it's not 'Onaga' or 'Demon Shinnok' #MKX #MortalKombatX

CBDZeGBWcAA3haV.jpg:large

I thought it dragged on, honestly. It shoulda only been the first 1:06.

Also, [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION], I personally liked the rapper in the first trailer :p