Lollipop Chainsaw

I'm way overdue on getting this game. I still have it reserved at Best Buy. I've just been so strapped for cash lately, lol.

It's going to be my next game for sure and I'll give my opinion on it. Best Buy better still give me my Goth Girl Outfit.

Are you sure they would still have your order? The game came out in June and I think the costume codes have expiration dates.

I'm way overdue on getting this game. I still have it reserved at Best Buy. I've just been so strapped for cash lately, lol.

It's going to be my next game for sure and I'll give my opinion on it. Best Buy better still give me my Goth Girl Outfit.

I'd spend my money on Sleeping Dogs or Dishonored if I were you, much better games.

It's a good game, but it's biggest problem was it being too short. I really thought they would of released the pre-order costumes as DLC by now.

It's a good game, but it's biggest problem was it being too short. I really thought they would of released the pre-order costumes as DLC by now.

Thanks for mentioning that. I've been waiting for the costume that has that Katy Perry look! They should have a DLC of the pre-order costumes and some extra missions at least!!!

I've never procrastinated on getting a game so hard, but I finally got it, as a birthday present. REALLY looking forward to playing it. It's just that every time the opportunity presented itself on getting this game, there was always a reason I couldn't.

I'll be sure to give my thoughts about it too. Looks funny, and fun as hell, so I'm ready to rock and roll.

Nasty_Freak...this game...

IS THE SHIT :love:

I haven't laughed so hard at a game in a long time. Nick is one of the funniest video game characters ever conceived by man-kind.

I also love the visuals of this game, so they really amplify the gameplay experience, especially when you earn sparkle-hunting. I just beat the first boss, Zedd. My friend and I were cracking up.

"VANILLA SLUT!!!"

:rofl:

^

I knew you'd love it. I just find the birthday cake bomb level pretty hard. That one was really annoying but I got through it though. There will be other difficult levels coming. But overall, I love it. I wish there was more to it. I'm crossing my fingers for a sequel.

That birthday cake bomb got me really nervous. A zombie almost touched it but my friend pointed it out for me.

Zombie baseball was a little frustrating too until I changed the aiming to manual.

That birthday cake bomb got me really nervous. A zombie almost touched it but my friend pointed it out for me.

Zombie baseball was a little frustrating too until I changed the aiming to manual.

That's good you were able to get through that stupid cake. Lol

There is also this part in Level 4 "Fulci Fun Center" where you have to go watch out from obstacles in a gandola and you're not suppose to bump into anything or else you will lose. Be ready for that one. It's ANNOYING. Lol

I'm on that level right now so thanks for the heads up.

Only thing I truly hate about this game so far was the boss battle with the hippie girl. Mindless shooting in all three stages of the fight? No bueno. That fight was so repetitive, and it wasn't even challenging. I was disappointed to because I liked the bosses design and hippie personality.

My favorite boss is still Zed so far. He's just too damn funny.

Well I beat the game. Giving it a solid 8/10.

I would have rated it higher if:

-It wasn't so short

-Wasn't so easy (I'm going to try hard mode, to see if it can provide a challenge.)
I didn't die once in this game in combat. All my deaths came from quicktime events. They provide you with too much lollipops for health, and enemies can easily be defeated by constantly dodging them. You really only take damage when you get grouped on.

-The boss fights with Mariska and Joasey SUCKED. Like REALLY REALLY sucked. They were both incredibly monotonous, and not challenging at all. Really felt like they were hashed in a few minutes.

-Lewis Legend was awesomely designed, but his boss battle carried on for much longer than it should, and felt monotonous as well, but at least they tried to switch it up a little bit

Well I beat the game. Giving it a solid 8/10.

I would have rated it higher if:

-It wasn't so short

-Wasn't so easy (I'm going to try hard mode, to see if it can provide a challenge.)
I didn't die once in this game in combat. All my deaths came from quicktime events. They provide you with too much lollipops for health, and enemies can easily be defeated by constantly dodging them. You really only take damage when you get grouped on.

-The boss fights with Mariska and Joasey SUCKED. Like REALLY REALLY sucked. They were both incredibly monotonous, and not challenging at all. Really felt like they were hashed in a few minutes.

-Lewis Legend was awesomely designed, but his boss battle carried on for much longer than it should, and felt monotonous as well, but at least they tried to switch it up a little bit

I totally agree with you. There needs to be more than this. My favorite boss btw is that sexy Elvis Presley-looking zombie with the leather pants and the motorcycle.

Yeah that was Lewis Legend. His design was incredibly awesome but even though he had so many stages in his fight, they all just involved chasing him down over and over again.

I'm playing through the game again so I can get the good ending for the achievement, even though the bad ending is pretty cool, lol.

I got the Rider Suit and Shiro's outfit from Deadman Wonderland for Juliet, and I'm upgrading her more and more. My favorite moves have to be the zombie grab, 6-hit chainsaw combo, and the leapfrog to splitting them in half up the middle.

There's no achievement for beating it on Hard, which is strange.

Yeah that was Lewis Legend. His design was incredibly awesome but even though he had so many stages in his fight, they all just involved chasing him down over and over again.

I'm playing through the game again so I can get the good ending for the achievement, even though the bad ending is pretty cool, lol.

I got the Rider Suit and Shiro's outfit from Deadman Wonderland for Juliet, and I'm upgrading her more and more. My favorite moves have to be the zombie grab, 6-hit chainsaw combo, and the leapfrog to splitting them in half up the middle.

There's no achievement for beating it on Hard, which is strange.

I know. Lol That fight was a bit annoying but actually pretty good overall compared to Josey and Marisca.

Here are things I didn't like about this game...

- It's too short.
- The pre-order costumes are not being sold as DLC!!!
- The game had too many unrealistic and CHILDISH elements into it. (Josey in diapers and Marisca ripping herself in half and still being alive? Come on!)
- Nick should've not been a decapitated head. (I'd rather have any of his limbs cut off and replaced with more powerful prostesis, like Jax's arms, and maybe shoot projectiles out of them or make them like a blades.)
- It should've had a cp-op.
- There should've been a versus mode with different characters we can play as including Juliet, Sensei, the bosses (except Killabilly), Rosalyn, Cordelia, Swan, Nick (COMPLETE human form), Juliet's Dad, Juliet's Mom, and more.
- It should've had more options like in MKSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hate the pre-order DLC because I never got to get my hands on the Goth Girl outfit and Ash Williams outfit. And since the game is not that popular, finding DLC codes online is hard, and they're usually pricey, because the sellers know that few are available.

I loved that Nick was a head, lol the jokes he makes are hilarious that relate to his condition like when Juliet asks if they should have babies someday. And the whole scene where he got bit had me busting out laughing.

"I love you too baby!"

I don't really get where they were going with Josey and Mariska. Lewis Legend, Zed, Killbilly, and Vikke all fit the same element of different genres of rock, then they pull out a hippie and funky dude out of nowhere.

I really hate the pre-order DLC because I never got to get my hands on the Goth Girl outfit and Ash Williams outfit. And since the game is not that popular, finding DLC codes online is hard, and they're usually pricey, because the sellers know that few are available.

I loved that Nick was a head, lol the jokes he makes are hilarious that relate to his condition like when Juliet asks if they should have babies someday. And the whole scene where he got bit had me busting out laughing.

"I love you too baby!"

I don't really get where they were going with Josey and Mariska. Lewis Legend, Zed, Killbilly, and Vikke all fit the same element of different genres of rock, then they pull out a hippie and funky dude out of nowhere.

I agree. I'd rather have one female rocker similar to Avril Lavigne and another female rocker who's more on the masculine side (a butch) like the first woman who sang "I Love Rock N Roll" as bosses.

As for the DLC outfits, good thing I got my goth outfit but I also wanted that outfit that looked like Katy Perry. Oh well though. I just hope this will have a LONGER sequel with more options and A LOT better too.