NEW Cassie Cage and Jacquie Briggs mobile > console unlocks

MK9

I have a serious suspision that they way to unlock their 2 new costumes is by completing the final bracket in the Mobile app....

I mean, there wasnt even a reward for doing so.... so i bet that anyone (including myslef) who has completed the final bracket will be granted immediate access to the 2 new skins for the console (come March 1st)

I hope so. Yay for me (and the others). And also... I would love to share my mobile > console unlocks with anyone... but whats stopping them from reseting my password and screwing me out of my WBID?... :(

Last edited:
It sucks that trusting is hard to do in modern times. I personally dislike the mobile game and only have the Johnny and Mileena skins. If you would be so kind as to allow me to log in your WBID to get the unlockables , then I would be eternally grateful and owe you one. I wouldn't pull a dick move and change anything .

I've shared my WBAccount with some people here and no problems. But never posted it in public. I still play the mobile game a lot haha.

Dude! Would you be willing to share your wbid with me? I promise i wont be a douche and I'll log right back out as soon as i get everything.

Me too please, i dont use them but i like to have everything and the game will not load on my phone or ipad, i cant even change my wbid email to my current.

I don't see it the Jacqui and Cassie skins showing up on the MKX mobile app, but I'm guessing that it will show up soon.

EDIT:
Nvm.
I do see them in the mobile app and they do look like a painus in the anus.

EDIT 2:
Nvm.
Level VII / 50 Scorpion, Level VII / 32 Cutthroat Kano and Level IV / 31 Noxious Reptile came in handy on the mobile app.
Just unlocked those 2 skins within a matter of 10 mins.

Last edited:
I don't see it the Jacqui and Cassie skins showing up on the MKX mobile app, but I'm guessing that it will show up soon.

EDIT:
Nvm.
I do see them in the mobile app and they do look like a painus in the anus.

EDIT 2:
Nvm.
Level VII / 50 Scorpion, Level VII / 32 Cutthroat Kano and Level IV / 31 Noxious Reptile came in handy on the mobile app.
Just unlocked those 2 skins within a matter of 10 mins.

Can I ask where they are? I don't see them... :-(

You unlock the console versions by beating 3 towers with Cassie and Jacqui in mkx mobile and to unlock Cassie in console to mobile you have to perform 3 stage fatalities with Cassie. To get Jacqui, you have to do 3 stage fatalities ON Jacqui...

Your welcome ;)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Can I ask where they are? I don't see them... :-(

On the mobile app, go to the "MENU" tab.
From that drop-down menu go to "PROFILE."
Go to the part that says "Console unlocks."
Press on "Mobile to console" tab and scroll to the bottom.
You'll see the actions to complete in that area.

Btw, you can just to 3 Quick Battles (1 Battle) under Faction Wars, and either Cassie or Jaqui just need to be on your team.
You don't even have to use them.
My Level VII / 50 Scorpion, Level VII / 32 Cutthroat Kano and Level IV / 31 Noxious Reptile came in handy on the mobile app, and they did most of the work for me.
I won 3 Quick Battles with Cassie on my team then won another 3 Quick Battles with Cassie on my team, and viola, skins unlocked.

If anyone would be kind enough to hook me up with that Jacqui alt... I'd highly appreciate it, as I'm not able to run the mobile game on my phone. :(

to unlock Cassie in console to mobile you have to perform 3 stage fatalities with Cassie. To get Jacqui, you have to do 3 stage fatalities ON Jacqui...

I know that's what the app says.... But it does not work for me.
I have done all three stage fatalities with Cassie, numerous times against various characters, and it still refuses to be acknowledged by the mobile game.
Same with Jacqui... No matter how/who/where I use three stage fatalities against her, the mobile game does not recognize it.

It's broken.

I know that's what the app says.... But it does not work for me.
I have done all three stage fatalities with Cassie, numerous times against various characters, and it still refuses to be acknowledged by the mobile game.
Same with Jacqui... No matter how/who/where I use three stage fatalities against her, the mobile game does not recognize it.

It's broken.

Yup! broken af .

Unlocking Cyber Jacqui and Undercover Cassie is actually pretty simple. If you'd played the Injustice mobile game and got the way to play down, you've already got an advantage. You can do this in one online match with someone by using both a Cassie and Jacqui card on your team. Then pick your best gold card. After winning one online match, you're done.

The only thing holding you back is not have a good enough card to fight with on your team. Its all monotonous grinding, so if you can't stand how the game works, you're screwed. After playing the Injustice game long enough, its exactly the same for the most part.

Unlocking Cyber Jacqui and Undercover Cassie is actually pretty simple. If you'd played the Injustice mobile game and got the way to play down, you've already got an advantage. You can do this in one online match with someone by using both a Cassie and Jacqui card on your team. Then pick your best gold card. After winning one online match, you're done.

The only thing holding you back is not have a good enough card to fight with on your team. Its all monotonous grinding, so if you can't stand how the game works, you're screwed. After playing the Injustice game long enough, its exactly the same for the most part.

Lol. I know how to play the game. What we are saying is that the unlockables are broken. We have already unlocked The 2 new skins on the console but when we complete the tasks to get the mobile version of the skins it's not working. It's broken. The check mark doesn't come through on either of them

Lol. I know how to play the game. What we are saying is that the unlockables are broken. We have already unlocked The 2 new skins on the console but when we complete the tasks to get the mobile version of the skins it's not working. It's broken. The check mark doesn't come through on either of them

The Cassie console=>mobile skin unlock worked fine for me.
I had to do about 4 or 5 stage Fatalities on Jacqui for it to unlock (rather than 3), though, but it did end up unlocking for me.

My post was for anyone trying to unlock those skins.

I haven't even attempted to unlock the mobile cards for this so I can't comment.
I do have way more good gold cards than I'll ever need though. The only thing that has me coming back are the challenge modes. Good/fast way to upgrade your whole deck.

The only thing that ever had me coming back was the mobile => console & console => mobile unlocks.
Apart from the costume unlocks, I feel like there's no reason for me to play the mobile game.
NRS should have made it so that the mobile stuff counts towards your daily faction war points, but none of what you do on mobile ever affects your faction.