Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Tremor for dlc

You know what bothers me about this video? Using MK3 character models, MK backgrounds and calling it a MKII Fatality.....

I would actually be fine with tremor being a hidden character to fight and not be playable this game.

He is referencing that this version of Tremor is made from and for the MKII MUGEN mod. There is also a MK3 version of him which is the reason for the differential in the title.

i agree, i mean for new characters as DLC i would rather them put characters that are already made up then to make up someone brand new. Tremor FTW

Maybe he could make an earth treehouse for him and Rain to chill in. BOOM! Story!

It would be called the "not in the game" treehouse. :twisted:

hahahha, Rain will make it for sure maybe not at first, but i bet he'll be in the story somewhere, then DLC, i just want tremor, hes too sick.

Maybe he could make an earth treehouse for him and Rain to chill in. BOOM! Story!

It would be called the "not in the game" treehouse. :twisted:

Some MK fan you are :roll: Tremor can't control plants :roll: That's Skarlett's power

Some MK fan you are :roll: Tremor can't control plants :roll: That's Skarlett's power

umad son? lol.

Just joking, I'm kinda hoping both are in the game, though that is probably unlikely. Rain will be DLC, I think. But Tremor's chances don't look good at the moment.

very true! thats what this thread is about! we need to show NRS that Tremor is a fan favorite for DLC,

umad son? lol.

Just joking, I'm kinda hoping both are in the game, though that is probably unlikely. Rain will be DLC, I think. But Tremor's chances don't look good at the moment.

You know I wasn't being serious, right? TJhooker, where are you?

I just don't want Tremor to take the place of a potentially decent character like Tanya/Kenshi for DLC. I don't mind if he's released down the road, especially in the next game, I just don't want to see a good character get left out. Oh and Rain is going to be in this game, he just might be DLC and I will have to wait :(

i see them coming out with quite a few DLC characters, i mean why not, ed boon said DLC would be a big part after the game is released, I expect us to get Rain, Kenshi, Tanya, and probably Reiko, however for the new character Tremor!

You know I wasn't being serious, right? TJhooker, where are you?

I just don't want Tremor to take the place of a potentially decent character like Tanya/Kenshi for DLC. I don't mind if he's released down the road, especially in the next game, I just don't want to see a good character get left out. Oh and Rain is going to be in this game, he just might be DLC and I will have to wait :(

Yeah, I need TJHooker to detect some sarcasm for me.

And no, I did know you weren't being serious. :p The rolling eyes tell much.

If Tremor doesn't get into this game, I say he gets dibs on MK10.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I DEFF WANT TREMOR IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

He is referencing that this version of Tremor is made from and for the MKII MUGEN mod. There is also a MK3 version of him which is the reason for the differential in the title.

ahhh that makes sence.

Existing vid: "Cooking with Scorpion"
List of possible vids: "Chillin' with Sub-zero" ; "Smokin' with Smoke"
We can add this name to the list of possible videos: "Rockin' with Tremor"

...nah...i say let them concentrate on bringing back Rain, Robo-Smoke, Tanya, Sareena and Shinnok than let them work on Tremor...