Let's talk Cosplay.

I'm planning on cosplaying Taki sometime next year, if I've got the extra time/money to make the costume. The armor bits are the hard part.

that would be awesome i like taki alot and i see now why u like bayonnetta, u look like her, a cute, brunette with glasses. i would like for u to cosplay bayonnetta but her outfit is too intricate.

that would be awesome i like taki alot and i see now why u like bayonnetta, u look like her, a cute, brunette with glasses. i would like for u to cosplay bayonnetta but her outfit is too intricate.

Aw, thanks. I thought about cosplaying Bayonetta, trust me. That's a lot of time and money to put into one cosplay, and there are a lot of props. My current dream-costume though is probably no less difficult...

so4-myuria-tionysus2.jpg

Looks somewhat easy...but it won't be, I know it. A lot of parts will be Wonder-Flex, and some parts will have to be metal (like her circlet). I'm planning on preparing three sets of ears if I'm going to use that costume for an entire convention weekend, too.

I've got to give her credit for some very choice cosplays. Not many girls would cosplay Poison, since she gets such a bad rap from fans.

My best friend growing up was (is) a huge Star Trek fan to the point he made his own Federation and Romulan costumes that looked like actual props from the show. He even baked his own Romulan ear molds in the oven. He ended up marrying someone who was just into making costumes as he is.

They have a website here: http://meowaboutcosplay.com/

This is them, and yes he made that entire costume himself:

110219_0118.JPG

Last edited:
That's awesome! I have a picture somewhere of a girl doing the same Belle dress at Anime-Boston a few years ago. Major props, those fancy, hoop-skirted dresses are really, really hard to make. That's the first Beast I've ever seen though, and I've seen a lot of Disney cosplays (including Ursula from Little Mermaid; sad story to that being that the Ursula cosplayer got a lot of flak for having a costume with tentacles).

I've cosplayed Cobra Commander and Darth Vader.
Most of you have seen both pics.

The next costume that I want to cosplay, I hope to make with the help of some friends that can weld metal. I'm dying to do a good Shredder costume from TMNT.

Anya from Gears

79166_jessica-nigri-gears-of-war-cosplay.jpeg

Jessica Nigri is hot as **** and the things I'd do to her in bed are just...never mind. But for some reason, her personality it makes her come off as a *****.

Electric Lady on the other hand is nice. I've talked to her plenty of times and is always nice about things.
emperor_dismissed_by_electric_lady-d42vpmq.jpg

I've cosplayed Cobra Commander and Darth Vader.
Most of you have seen both pics.

The next costume that I want to cosplay, I hope to make with the help of some friends that can weld metal. I'm dying to do a good Shredder costume from TMNT.

That would be awesome, dude! :D