do ppl see jade as latin/spanish/brazilian chicka or an arabian lady?

how do you see jade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since UMK3/Trilogy I always thought she was Black.......

Spanish women and Arabian women aren't usually that Dark

when i was younger, also tought she was african american, but now i understanded she isnt, so i guess she's latin rather arabic...

Please refrain from posting Snooki pictures without fair warning, I was eating :(

Dude Snooki is totally hot in that pic... what's your deal?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole... but that has nothing to do with looks...

I always thought that she looked like a burnt Christina Aguilera that had been flattened, possibly by some sort of trash compactor. A Sektor compactor, perhaps? Not a fan, at any rate.

Of course this is all way off-topic, but in this thread... who the hell cares.

Well, they never talked about Jade or Tanya's race, seeing how they're not from Earth, so it's safe to assume that they're just Edenian and leave it at that.

If they were real though, it would seem that Jade looks black/latin, and Tanya looks black/brazilian.

Well Edenia doesn't have Brazilian, Hispanic/Latin-American, or Spanish ethnicities nor does it have Middle Eastern, so it's safe to say Jade is none of these.

As far as appearance goes, she is a darker skinned, dark-haired woman. To me she does not strike me as latina (being half Puerto Rican myself), but rather Egyptian (as far as model goes), her very outfit has an arabian feel to it. Looks wise she could pass for latina, but to me she's more Middle Eastern in terms of her outfit, appearance, and the fact most fantasy tropes do have a desert/arabian tribe or culture while few if any have South American influences.

Lol yea better keep it above the belt that would be gross. Lol i want to see a hispanic girl. Lol u know mk not really making black ppl, lol only one black guy that's a real shame but I think cyrax is black? Lol this is so funny.. One of the reasons my friend doesn't like mk is because too many white ppl hahahaha

White: Johnny Cage, Sonya, Kobra, Kabal, Kira (not *that* many)

Black: Jax, Kai, Darrius, Tanya, Cyrax (I know Darrius and Tanya are technically in Outworld but they are black in complexion)

Asian: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Li Mei, Bo Rai Cho

Mixed: Kenshi (Eurasian), Kano (Eurasian)

Native American: Nightwolf

Ambiguous: Jade, Kitana (though all are technically Edenian, Kitana has been portrayed by hispanic and non-hispanic white actresses, in Deadly Alliance onward she does have a hispanic/meditteranean flair to her appearance while Jade is passable for being middle eastern or even an african/arab mixed woman)

The rest really don't have an apparent ethnicity but rather different shades or complexions (or not even human or humanoid). But there's plenty of whites AND blacks in the MK Universe lol, don't see why your friend would say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.