current unbalanced fighters/over/under powered

Most people are blown up by Ermac because they lack patience. You can rush down but I would rather prevent losing %40 of my health by Zoning him out with Sais and using mind games with the Teleport. That's how I stomp on most ermacs :X

The Ex-Slide with armor is f*cking important to Sub's gameplay. Most projectiles that our midscreen like Reptile's slimeball, Mileena's Sai's, or Kabal's gas blast thing can stop Sub-Zero from getting in close. So to shut that shit down you need to throw out the occasional Ex-Ice Slide.

I Soz fot t3h Double post <_<

I play a little Sub my self, Yung if you take a chance and trade you can get a full combo off all of these projectiles, Its better to take the risk of 9%-%10 vs wasting a Bar that I can save for a breaker or X-ray. Especially if you have the life lead

I Soz fot t3h Double post <_<

I play a little Sub my self, Yung if you take a chance and trade you can get a full combo off all of these projectiles, Its better to take the risk of 9%-%10 vs wasting a Bar that I can save for a breaker or X-ray. Especially if you have the life lead

Oh I do that too Vital. If I can catch them with the ice ball in time I'll go for my combos :D. Some projectiles that have fast recovery (Mileena and Kitana you b*tches I'm looking right at you guys) are a little tough to trade with, that's when I use the ex-slide

Flagg, giving Sub EX slide is like giving Baraka EX blade charge, it makes it to where your opponent cannot zone you. You just have to bait that kind of stuff really. I agree that 90% of Sub Zero's are annoying to fight against simply because they play a very cautious playstyle.

Hell even I think that Zoid :laugh:

Most Sub's play like straight up turtles. Ice clones, njp, 2,1,2 ice slide. Rinse watch and keep b*llshitting.
I don't like to use tthe ice clone often cause that's not my play style. I'll use it to get an offensive player off me every once in awhile but not the whole damn match. It has no fun in it

Oh I do that too Vital. If I can catch them with the ice ball in time I'll go for my combos :D. Some projectiles that have fast recovery (Mileena and Kitana you b*tches I'm looking right at you guys) are a little tough to trade with, that's when I use the ex-slide

What a fail attempt to come at Mily :rolleyes: JK <3

I rarely ever use EX slide, but It was very useful against a Noob saibot player I ran into :D

I have no respect for Noob whatsoever. I know that sounds brash but goddamn all players I run into (Except TaBB) spam the f*ck out of all shadow special moves. So to compete with that shit, I trade his shadow clone with my ice ball and get a full combo, go figure :D

Its fun playing Noob if im in the Mood, If im mad and I can't stop the shadows I go into try hard mode with mileena :D

I just dash block against Noob. With Baraka I like to use U3 because he jumps up almost like im about to jump in, but it recovers fast enough so that if they teleport I can block it and punish with a full combo.

Ive faced a lot of good Noobs, but his reliance on shadows is why he isnt that great, because he doesnt have much else.

He has decent mix-up imo, But most noob players don't use them. They all go for the reset combo =/

And yet she hasnt won a major... what a coincidenceXD

Sonya is S tier maybe, but unbeatable? Not really.

who says an OP character has to win a tourny? Shang Tsung Won, Kung Lao won, and they aren't OP, ESPECIALLY Shang...what a coincidence XD

have you even seen high level play of sonya? do you use sonya? are you a tourny player?
Sonya is broken. end of story.

Most people are blown up by Ermac because they lack patience. You can rush down but I would rather prevent losing %40 of my health by Zoning him out with Sais and using mind games with the Teleport. That's how I stomp on most ermacs :X

Um.. if you teleport kick me even with sais after(And I'm blocking). I'm going to full combo punish you as Ermac.

Just sayin.

As long as ur baiting him into using forceball or forceport, then this strategy is a good one for the mil v ermac MU.

Just hoping you realize ermac can't be zoned.

Shang Tsung has the soul steal glitch, and as THTB, PL and Riu48 have all said is one of the top 3 characters in the game.

I dont really care how broken people think Sonya is, until she starts winning a lot of tournaments I dont see it as enough of a problem to require a nerf.

That goes for all characters tbh

who says an OP character has to win a tourny? Shang Tsung Won, Kung Lao won, and they aren't OP, ESPECIALLY Shang...what a coincidence XD

have you even seen high level play of sonya? do you use sonya? are you a tourny player?
Sonya is broken. end of story.

Yo, tournament player with experience playing top Sonya competition here. She's not OP.

I would change almost nothing. No buffs for sure. The balance is good now, I wouldn't risk over buffing a character like Jade. I'd like to see Cyrax's resets removed. Smoke and Jax's BS needs to go too. I MIGHT add a little cool down to Kabal's Air Gas Blast and put Jax's projectile back to the way it used to be. That would probably be it. Right now character variety in tournaments is good, nearly every character feels powerful, they've done a good job.

We need a new thread just to complain about sub zero. I HAAAAAAATE playing sub zero. Those ten extra frames on freeze are ridiculous. Armored on slide is fine but if I hit sub with reptiles force ball and he traded with a freeze he should not get a combo, that's absurd.

We need a new thread just to complain about sub zero. I HAAAAAAATE playing sub zero. Those ten extra frames on freeze are ridiculous. Armored on slide is fine but if I hit sub with reptiles force ball and he traded with a freeze he should not get a combo, that's absurd.

I just hate you!

I agree with sz, I love when sz players will defend him and say he has no options and his slide is very unsafe, yet whenever I play these people we can trade projectiles and both get hit, he then can walk over and full combo me, or he can drop some poop and I step in it and he can do a little dance before punishing me. I know his whole gimmick is ice, but...

il_570xN.256357125.jpg

Some sub players have a hard time trading with the acid spit... so fast, the elbow dash online is so hard to punish :(

Play ranked...1 in 1 ppl use sub zero and play the exact same way. If I see that ******** combo one more time I trading mk in and picking up wow.