Whats this? Whats this?! ~ TRMK Drawings thread

nazguls2.jpgboneheart.jpg

I made those. One of them is my failed attempt to draw some Nazguls from the LOTR trilogy. The other one is a bone heart I made to symbolize the friendship I hold for some friends.

Couldn't erase the lines that well, but I did take your advice.

View attachment 3822

I appreciate the effort in correcting the problems, and I think it looks better. However, you are not obligated to make direct changes to finished works. Some changes are too drastic, if not impossible depending on what medium you use and how far you are into the drawing. Think of it more like like things to keep in mind in future works.

Last edited:
Most people who post their works in here, do so to show off their skills. And rightfully so, most of them are talented artists. I post my drawings in here in hopes that someone will critique them. Because 1,000 "good job"'s and "Looks great"'s will never amount the same as actual advice, at least to me. That is not to say that I am not thankful people like my drawings, its just that I know that I'm not that good, and words that help me grow I will appreciate much more.

So I thank you Flawless.

Ha!

I don't even know what I'm going to draw before I even draw it. I just put the pencil down and go with the flow. I was drawing a skeleton before I erased it and decided to go with a zombay beaya

alright here is what i recommend you doing imma type it the best i can but when drawing something like the teddy bear always try to find a simple shape within the figure (ex. being finding a circle shape within a head and eyes) sketch it out lightly and create guide lines to help you with positioning of the face(ex. running a line along the middle of the circle vertically and sketching out another one horizontally to meet the other line) you can arrange the lines anyway you want depending on how you want what ever you're drawing positioned

i found a video that may help you out a little even though it isn't really related to anythig i said

Drew these a while back

CP-0053.jpg

CP-0060.jpg

Haven't drawn ever since, I need to work on body proportions and fingers, I hopefully try Fujin sometime soon.

ass.jpg

It may look like ass to someone with talent, but this early stage work in progress took me over an hour just to get this far. Its mediocre to say the least, but I can't control my excitement. I've never drawn anything like it, and I'm proud. I have Flawless & Byrd to thank for their much needed advice and helpful videos/references.

SUCK IT ASSHOLES :) :) :)

Mad happy right now

Edit: Small update

booty.jpg

Edit: Last update for tonight, I promise ;)

butt.jpg

Does anybody have any tips for drawing man lips?

Last edited:
Looking good BBBLP, Some of the facial features are a little bit distorted, but for some reason I think you like it that way. Cuz you like your shit weird and crazy.

I tend to attempt to draw anime style and their lips are stupid easy to draw. So sorry no advice on that. I suck ass at drawing super realistic looking people.

Basically you rub your whole body in ink, don't rush it, enjoy it and then you kiss the paper. Deeply.

Thats how I do it anyway.

View attachment 3844

It may look like ass to someone with talent, but this early stage work in progress took me over an hour just to get this far. Its mediocre to say the least, but I can't control my excitement. I've never drawn anything like it, and I'm proud. I have Flawless & Byrd to thank for their much needed advice and helpful videos/references.

Mad happy right now

Edit: Small update

View attachment 3845

View attachment 3846

good job my man just keep practicing. some time soon not today i'll teach you how to draw hands ;)

View attachment 3844

Mad happy right now

*snip*

View attachment 3846

The chin is a bit too long; I'd say it's length needs to be halved. On general proprotions, I'll refer you to this tutorial, since a visual guide is easier to follow than a wall of text.

http://majnouna.deviantart.com/gallery/6557?offset=0#/d8xt7u

Some examples of lips can be found here

http://majnouna.deviantart.com/gallery/6557?offset=0#/djpeb4

Generally speaking, men tend to have slightly thinner lips, especially the upper lip. Fullness of lips vary by race/ethnicity. Blacks, for example, are notable for having full lips.

I tend to attempt to draw anime style and their lips are stupid easy to draw. So sorry no advice on that. I suck ass at drawing super realistic looking people.

Anime more or less was what got me interested in the human figure when my previous favored subject matter was animals. However, like any form of stylization, it can lead to bad habits without a foundation in realism.

Last edited:
hear is something else that may help you

I watch Crilley's videos all the time man. Uber helpful they are. Thats the first one I watched actually, and I drew a perfect hand with his help. Unfortunately I never attempted it again after that so its like I never learned at all :(