The Official GTA V Thread

New content gets released next Tuesday the 19th. It's a free content creator and the beach bum pack. I want heists like yesterday.

Beach Bum pack is pretty awesome, yet there is still a lot of people bishing about it. The new Bifta dune buggy is fast as hell when fully upgraded, making it the fastest/best off-road vehicle in the game. It's not good for PvP though since it leaves you exposed.

The Canis Kalahari is probably the only crappy vehicle in the pack. It has amazing climbing stats off-road but it's so light that it gets pushed around by cars like nothing, making escaping the cops so much harder. You might as well fully-mod a Dubsta as you will be granted the same off-road stats, but a lot more protection and a heavier vehicle.

The Paradise Van is receiving a lot of hate but if you look past the fruity paintjobs lol it's technically the most effective vehicle of the pack. The Paradise is the only van that you can have people sit in the back, allowing them to shoot out of it with LMGs and Assault Rifles, but the van can actually be stored in your garage unlike the Rumpo and Gang Burrito, which both cannot be stored and cannot be fully modded like the Paradise. Also the Paradise provides excellent mobile cover for missions.

The Speeder boat is a pretty sweet edition too due to its unique apperance. The only boat I really liked before it was the Marquis but of course since it is a yacht it doesn't go fast, so the Speeder provides effectiveness and style on water.

The broken bottle and SNS pistol are nothing special. I heard the SNS has higher damage than the Combat Pistol and regular pistol in deathmatches but I feel that the AP pistol still blows it away.

The clothes additions are pretty sweet. I made my 2nd character look like a surfer guy and I made my first into a beach goer girl. I like combining the bikini tops with either shorts or cargo pants, and the surfer hair style for the guys and pin-up for the girls are some nice new additions.

I'm level 105 and still playing this game strong. Finally got my RPG and Heavy Sniper to take out those pesky helicopters. Also Rockstar released a patch to get rid of police vehicles glitched into garages but I looked up a way around it so I still have my Chrome Tank, Chrome Riot Van, Pink Hot Rod ATV, Modded Undercover police car, FIB Buffalo, and one of the snow police cars from the prolouge.

GTAV life is great.

Wow this thread died. Anyways, some random gave me 99 million dollars online last night which was awesome, but it kinda takes some of the fun away. But i got a buzzard attack chopper to troll with now so i'll manage.

Wow this thread died. Anyways, some random gave me 99 million dollars online last night which was awesome, but it kinda takes some of the fun away. But i got a buzzard attack chopper to troll with now so i'll manage.

The whole game is a mess now, lol.

I have 50 billion dollars from getting it myself and being gifted by randoms, but I feel money doesn't take the fun out of the game as it makes it feel like GTAIV again.

Hackers are destroying the game though and messing up the servers. I haven't been able to connect online in 2 days. Also the hacks are getting even worse. There is a hack that they can use where they can send you to Bad Sport immediately in one report.

It's all because of Rockstar's cloud servers, so you don't need a modded console. It's SO easy to hack your save, and they can also create DNS servers that host hacks, so other people can hack simply by punching in a few numbers into their network settings.

I don't think there are people on the servers that understand what "Passive Mode" means. I can't kill you, and you can't kill me... so why are you wasting ammo trying to find a way to kill me when it's so clear? Or do people really not know about that function?

I think it's just that they're an idiot wasting ammo. Problem solved.

But then I got bored, decided not to play story mode, and went to Borderlands 2. That glitch that ruined my story mode game kinda ruined my interest in this game and that rarely happens.

I don't think there are people on the servers that understand what "Passive Mode" means. I can't kill you, and you can't kill me... so why are you wasting ammo trying to find a way to kill me when it's so clear? Or do people really not know about that function?

I think it's just that they're an idiot wasting ammo. Problem solved.

But then I got bored, decided not to play story mode, and went to Borderlands 2. That glitch that ruined my story mode game kinda ruined my interest in this game and that rarely happens.

You can kill people in passive mode by running them over, or shooting them or blowing them up if inside a vehicle. Passive mode is really only good for protecting yourself from being spawn-killed in a tank.

Tunables and DNS servers were also hotfixed by R* so no more 5-year olds giving out billions and millions, or being in god mode.

Hackers are destroying the game though and messing up the servers. I haven't been able to connect online in 2 days. Also the hacks are getting even worse. There is a hack that they can use where they can send you to Bad Sport immediately in one report.

"Wait, the GTA servers are actually getting better?"

2iw4w3c.jpg

I don't understand why i got the bad sport, i did the LSC swap glitch but thats it. Atleast I kept all my cars and bought a few Adders to sell before everything went down.

I had no room for Adders.

Don't sell them all at one time. They have an automated system where if they detect strange things, they will strip you of your cash.

I had no room for Adders.

Don't sell them all at one time. They have an automated system where if they detect strange things, they will strip you of your cash.

It's gotten to the point where the game's being micromanaged?!

There goes incentive to buy this game...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk