Combatting Scorpion

Khristianity

I was just curious if anybody had some tips for fighting against Scorpion, I don't normally have a lot of trouble with him. It's just that teleport is quick and with the way the block button is now, it makes a little hard to predict exactly when he's going to port. Might as well mention I mostly use Black Adam.

The only thing that might give players some trouble after a while of learning new tech with Scorpion is his unblockable fire move. They get you jumping to avoid it and then the teleport and spear come into play for full combos. I see him being better in this game than in MK9.

Getting so tempted to download Scorpion. Then I can imagine Injustice is a solo Scorpion MK game where he has to defeat every character in the game, characters I despise and would take pleasure in burning. ...

Fighting against scorpion is torture if they Spam the teleport.
For me at least. I mostly just play Harley Quinn.
Though I've found ways to easily counteract most of his moves :)

It's not that hard against online players. Just try and notice a pattern with them. People pretty much always follow a certain pattern that you can read and punish the shit out of them. You play as Harley.... when you think they are going to do a Hellfire, shoot them. If it hits, dash forward a couple times. Once you get close to them, they will try to teleport. Guaranteed.

It's not that hard against online players. Just try and notice a pattern with them. People pretty much always follow a certain pattern that you can read and punish the shit out of them. You play as Harley.... when you think they are going to do a Hellfire, shoot them. If it hits, dash forward a couple times. Once you get close to them, they will try to teleport. Guaranteed.
I never said I couldn't handle it. Hehe.
Trust me, I have ways to handle Scorpion, Deathstroke, and Batgirl Spammers.

I was just curious if anybody had some tips for fighting against Scorpion, I don't normally have a lot of trouble with him. It's just that teleport is quick and with the way the block button is now, it makes a little hard to predict exactly when he's going to port. Might as well mention I mostly use Black Adam.

Press quit and try and find a more enjoyable game that isn't polluted by the most tedious character in NRS history.

This was a dreadful decision made worse by his broken TP punch spammed ad nauseum. Way to make the game fun guys.

Teleport is punishable by full combo when blocked. It's not even unsafe, he straight up Deathrolls when he hits forearms.

Press quit and try and find a more enjoyable game that isn't polluted by the most tedious character in NRS history.

This was a dreadful decision made worse by his broken TP punch spammed ad nauseum. Way to make the game fun guys.

The game was broken and unplayable until the inclusion of Scorpion.

Buttaid.jpg

If they spam the teleport you should be able to see it coming and punish with at least a 30% combo each time.

Not everyone's pro though, I tend to have a bit of trouble fighting against people who jump over my head but I went into practice and got better. Except I can't go into practice mode and practice fighting Scorpion because I don't own him. So when I'm up against him online I pretty much have to wing it.

Not everyone's pro though, I tend to have a bit of trouble fighting against people who jump over my head but I went into practice and got better. Except I can't go into practice mode and practice fighting Scorpion because I don't own him. So when I'm up against him online I pretty much have to wing it.

You don't have to be pro to press forward as you see him teleport.