[SPOILER] I dont always post threads, but when I do........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I dont always post threads, but when I do........

Rain is a fightable NPC, you fight him in Kotal's chapter.

He also has the same moves he had in MK9 and has no variations so he's definetely not playable.

Though you fight him at the outworld market so... dunno about this.

Spoilers, guys! Put things in spoiler tags and/or write SPOILERS in the thread title! :O

Spoilers, guys! Put things in spoiler tags and/or write SPOILERS in the thread title! :O

Seriously guys, spoilers FFS. Don't turn into Gamefaqs/reddit. Seems like I should just avoid the internet completely until I beat Story mode.

Seriously guys, spoilers FFS. Don't turn into Gamefaqs/reddit. Seems like I should just avoid the internet completely until I beat Story mode.

This. I'm not stepping foot on Twitter or TRMK until I finish the story.

Now, as I was saying...Spoilers are bad, you shouldn't post spoilers...m'kay? If you post them, you're bad, 'cause spoilers are bad, m'kay? It's a bad thing to post spoilers, so don't be bad by posting spoilers, m'kay? That'd be bad...'cause spoilers are bad, m'kay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I make you shit your pants, especially RAIN fans, thank me later

http://imgur.com/TtNhbF4

Rain MKX playable leak.
Dunno if unlockable or hidden fight.

Im of to le bar and get real drunk lolool

Lol Bold claims there, dude but you're wrong. Rain is not playable. He has the same moves from MK9 and NO variations.

I will say one thing though, based on the things that have been spoiled for me this morning, I am very disappointed with that bit of the story and the character unlock. Maybe I let the hype get to me or something, but that was lame. Pretty disappointed with NRS.

I will say one thing though, based on the things that have been spoiled for me this morning, I am very disappointed with that bit of the story and the character unlock. Maybe I let the hype get to me or something, but that was lame. Pretty disappointed with NRS.
Tell me about it.

If that's true, and there really is no one else to unlock, I will be hugely disappointed. :(

Tell me about it.

If that's true, and there really is no one else to unlock, I will be hugely disappointed. :(

Yeah... the hope is pretty much gone... gone with the wind! :(

Tell me about it.

Yeah, it sucks. Also the death that was spoiled for me was really disappointing.

Yeah, it sucks. Also the death that was spoiled for me was really disappointing.
I honestly don't care a jot about deaths, as they have absolutely no meaning in the MK universe. All I'm interested in is a decent story and a good roster.

I take your point, though.

I honestly don't care a jot about deaths, as they have absolutely no meaning in the MK universe. All I'm interested in is a decent story and a good roster.

I take your point, though.

That's fair, and I agree. I think a good roster is more important than anything related to story in MK, BUT having said that, I feel like of all fighting games MK's story is fun. While yes, deaths mean absolutely nothing in MK as we have all learned in the past 23 years, but it at least means that for the rest of the story mode from that point on that character or characters are simply gone. That upsets me to be honest, because you see that character and think: "Oh man, can't wait to see what he/she/it is gonna do." and then TRS pulls a shit trick like that. I mean we've had a huge death scene in MK9, but it wasn't done stupidly like this one.It was also late in the story mode that it happened.

That's fair, and I agree. I think a good roster is more important than anything related to story in MK, BUT having said that, I feel like of all fighting games MK's story is fun. While yes, deaths mean absolutely nothing in MK as we have all learned in the past 23 years, but it at least means that for the rest of the story mode from that point on that character is simply gone. That upsets me to be honest, because you see that character and think: "Oh man, can't wait to see what he/she/it is gonna do." and then TRS pulls a shit trick like that.

That character had to die for story purposes, it was not a shitty move, it was necessary and useful to the overall story unlike Sindel's massacre in MK9.

That character had to die for story purposes, it was not a shitty move, it was necessary and useful to the overall story unlike Sindel's massacre in MK9.

If we are talking about the same character, I get what you're saying. I really do, I just didn't expect it to happen so early and in such a lame way that is all. I get that we should take MK's deaths with a grain of salt, but I'm just saying it could have been done better.

We should start another petition for Rain. Hahaha Boon would go mad.

I'm tired of people who can demonize others if it really shows that this design does not fit with the character, because Rain include in mk9, does not have this tendency neither this nature........... So i´m so ´fn agreed with rocky, this design is wrong for rain.
Same like happened with shang tsung mk3, cause while you wants parody and ridiculize the character its shall not fit each more time.

Do you not started to thinks why Kotal kahn has burns to rain in the comics? and this was mk9 design lol.
I leave to you the task, hypocritical demonisers

I'm tired of people who can demonize others if it really shows that this design does not fit with the character, because Rain include in mk9, does not have this tendency neither this nature........... So i´m so ´fn agreed with rocky, this design is wrong for rain.
Same like happened with shang tsung mk3, cause while you wants parody and ridiculize the character its shall not fit each more time.

Do you not started to thinks why Kotal kahn has burns to rain in the comics? and this was mk9 design lol.
I leave to you the task, hypocritical demonisers

G2vcm_zpsxtbox2wz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.