Erron Black Konfirmed!

It's called Ninjustu, but it's not Ninjutsu. It's just him using his swords. Variations are not canon, they are simply gameplay mechanics. Just how Cyrax had a Ninjutsu fighting style in Deadly Alliance.

Don't be that guy. Scorpion is a ninja. He uses a style called ninjutsu, he uses traditional ninja weapons in battle, and Sub-Zero explicitly called Scorpion a ninja while saying that he was not one himself in MKM. His MK9 bio starts "Hanzo Hasashi was once a member of the Japanese Shirai Ryu ninja clan."

Last edited:
Don't be that guy. Scorpion is a ninja. He uses a style called ninjutsu, he uses traditional ninja weapons in battle, and Sub-Zero explicitly called Scorpion a ninja while saying that he was not one himself in MKM. His MK9 bio starts "Hanzo Hasashi was once a member of the Japanese Shirai Ryu ninja clan."

Just because you wear a cop's uniform doesn't mean you're a cop.

Hmmmm.....

Is Erron a good guy/religious?

Because I can totally see myself playing this guy to some Johnny Cash.

Erron Black looks great. I must see his move set/variations to see if he's someone I want to main. The fanbase for this guy is already huge but I must see more before I decide to jump on this crowded bandwagon.

Jesus christ...

Hes a ****ing mercenary gunslinger. Any ****ing character who wears a mask now is a "ninja"?? Torr wears a bag on his head HES A NINJA.

1426563822717.jpg
im done, thats crazy lol