** Official Mka Video Thread **

Very good videos 7th. I hope them German players learn how to fully tap to the game's true potential because it looks like they playing it like they never played it before.

Ah! I love seeing Chameleon again changing colour as he fights.

Edit:

BTW, Fujin Vs Reiko vid is gone.

I still like the gameplay of MK:A. I realize that I hope they change some of the styles to some of the characters, especially Drahmin because Hung Gar does not suit him well. I rather see him using Netherrealm than him doing Hung Gar.

Oh yeah: for the ones about the 8/4 videos. One of them about the battle between Kenshi vs. Jarek, it's actually Kai, not Jarek.

Man I love all these videos. They really show how much the gameplay has improved since MK:D. It's so much more fast paced. Everybody seems to have new moves as well. Especially Frost and Sub-Zero. I'm happy to see any videos with Sub-Zero and Scorpion in them. They've improved so much.

I still like the gameplay of MK:A. I realize that I hope they change some of the styles to some of the characters, especially Drahmin because Hung Gar does not suit him well. I rather see him using Netherrealm than him doing Hung Gar.

Oh yeah: for the ones about the 8/4 videos. One of them about the battle between Kenshi vs. Jarek, it's actually Kai, not Jarek.

<< Is there an actual fighting style in the real word called Netherrealm?

No offense Zaketo X. I know that Netherrealm is not a real fighting style, but Hung Gar with Drahmin, that's wrong on so many level. I rather see Netherrealm or Oni and Iron Club with Drahmin than Hung Gar. Remember, he fights based on instinct with his buddy Moloch. He won't even understand how to do real life styles anyway, even though it's only a game.

<< Is there an actual fighting style in the real word called Netherrealm?

Let me ask you this.

Is there any person who can shoot fire, ice, electricity, green skulls, or anything like that from thier hands? This is a video game, it's not meant to be real.

Even though they haven't released the video with Ermac, I hope he has Choy Lee Fut back. I don't care if he has either Axe or any other style, as long as that style I mentioned is his or in their terms "theirs".

Also 7th, I want to see the battle between Kai vs. Stryker. If you posted the link, please show me it. Thanks!

To Immortal Reaver:
Lol.... Good twist on that karma question.

Some video games have real like aspects in them. Most of the fighting styles are real.

I want a krypt video...