What Greases Your Gears?

It greases my gears to see Jade and LC after I was just thinking about them :love:

Also greases my gears to know that I'm going on my second week at the gym

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

It greases my gears to see Jade and LC after I was just thinking about them :love:

Also greases my gears to know that I'm going on my second week at the gym

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hey, I have more in common with Jade than LC does!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

hahaha don't worry, it was actually mutual, just took me longer to budge, really, mostly because i had never been alone before. it was an easy as balls split because the time we spent apart due to opposite work shifts made it seem like nothing was there, anyway. i'd rather be with someone who puts at least some effort in, and not just me this time, lol.

Running. Running to and around the park then swinging on the swing greases my gears. (Not so much when there's little kids swinging next to me and decides to ram right into me when they want to swing sideways and bust my arm open...) But, I'm trying to find ways to stay active while I'm currently job hunting and staying put at home. Just got the pool open and we're putting the finishing touches to it (adding the chemicals and making it warmer), so there's that.

But I thoroughly enjoy running. Did it during my last two years of high school after not wanting to try out for varsity softball, and I had a blast doing cross country. I just wish the college I went to had a cross country team (the second college, the first one did and had a sh!tty team). But yeah, running. It gets ten times better when I'm running in the rain.

ha, well, long story no one will really care about, but, I need to share it, anyway. I met some of my brother's friends at his birthday party last year (Feb). One of them seemed to enjoy hanging around me. It was obviously winter and a few of us were outside (I don't smoke but they do). We walked across the street and there was some ice there. i can't remember what the hell i said (probably something along the lines of slipping on ice) and he said to me he wouldn't let me fall on the ice. I dunno what it was, but, the way he said it made me think to myself 'lol this guy wants this'.

Anyway, life goes on, and suddenly everyone under the sun knows he likes me. obviously i was in a relationship (not any longer :) ) so I couldn't do anything, let alone the fact i hardly knew him because i just met him that night. well, he kept in contact and kept asking to go for dinner. again, was in a relationship, so, had to turn it down (just felt wrong to do it).

fast forward to saturday (the one that just went by) and i am at my brother's stag and doe. buddy is there, of course. well, he doesn't say anything to me, so, i'm all 'ok, guess he got over it'. well, i was very incorrect, lol. i said hi to him and he said hi, how's it going. he's very shy, so, yeah, lol. the night goes on and it's time to leave. i said bye and he gave a hug. oh man, he was the happiest guy ever lol. i then go outside and someone stops me at random. it's dark so i have no idea who the fudge i am talking to at all. he opens his arms for a hug and says 'you don't know me, but, i'm joey's dad' (which i did not catch him say who he was because it was 1am and i have no idea what the hell was going on at that point lol). i said hi, i'm derek's sister. he says i know, i've heard a lot about you. i said oh, i hope it was good stuff. he says yes, from joey. i lol'd.

joey was there outside and gave another hug lol. dude did not want to let go hahaha, D'AWWWWWWWWWW. well, now he talks to me non-stop and my battery on my phone dies quicker than ever. it's great because his birthday is exactly one month after mine, he's a gamer, he likes the cowboys, he likes to sleep and can hardly cook. he's me with a dick.

He's into you because you're awesome. Duh. One does not merely 'get over' Jade.

lmfaoooo

well, thanks, i just think i am okay, maybe just a bit awesome, lol.

he messages me every single day and already mentioned babies and marriage lol i was all well damn, you've met me twice and already have our future planned. i like you, lulz.

I have a guy who messages me every day. But he's just mildly creepy, instead of cute, lol.

Just make sure he's okay with your multiple husbandos (Yzerman, Piper, Punk, Jackman...et al). :D

lmfaoooo

well, thanks, i just think i am okay, maybe just a bit awesome, lol.

he messages me every single day and already mentioned babies and marriage lol i was all well damn, you've met me twice and already have our future planned. i like you, lulz.

Don't count your chickuns before they hatch...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Running. Running to and around the park then swinging on the swing greases my gears. (Not so much when there's little kids swinging next to me and decides to ram right into me when they want to swing sideways and bust my arm open...) But, I'm trying to find ways to stay active while I'm currently job hunting and staying put at home. Just got the pool open and we're putting the finishing touches to it (adding the chemicals and making it warmer), so there's that.

But I thoroughly enjoy running. Did it during my last two years of high school after not wanting to try out for varsity softball, and I had a blast doing cross country. I just wish the college I went to had a cross country team (the second college, the first one did and had a sh!tty team). But yeah, running. It gets ten times better when I'm running in the rain.

I concur with this! Long Distance Running to be specific, is like a drug to me. Runner's high they call it.

I am doing a half-marathon in October so the training process is going great for me! I love to have a goal to conquer and get my "fix" as well!

Rejecting a guy who I found out would use me for money.

So here's how the story starts...

First, I always go to the mall and in the food court, there's this cute guy who'd always stare at me funny. Didn't know if he was gay, straight or Bi. The guy worked in the Burger King of the mall.

So when I was on Grindr (a gay dating/hooking up app) there was this guy who messaged me saying that I know him. He had a pic but did not show the face. Then with a few hints from him after he made me guess who he was, I found out that he was the guy in BK.

Last Friday after work, we met up. It was good. He told me he is a bisexual who's in the down low and has a girlfriend. I was open for a hook up if it came to that. He told me that he quitted Burger King because his gay manager tried to have him admit his sexuality so they got in a fight according to him. He also told me some other stuff he likes to do during sex but never really told me about him as a person much.

So after the sweet conversation. We both went home and that night he texted me, asking if I can help him with some money. I'm like well, it depends. He asked me to but him an $80 protein bottle. Then I said, "sorry I can't. The best I can do is buy you a drink or food under $10 when we go out. I want us to get to know each other first." So he said, "ok". I had plans to meet him this week but here is why I won't...

Today, I get a text from him asking me. "Hey bro, can you do me a big favor?"

Then I said, "Sorry. I can't tonight."

Guess what he says next?

He says "F*** U" to me.

Then I said, "Hey what's wrong? I'm pretty busy now."

Then he goes off by saying, "Ur hella cheap . U ugly fat. & CHEAP ? Omg that's why u don't have bf . Bye I hate cheap ass b*****s.

Then I tell him, "Sorry. No one uses me honey. Bye."

Then he tells me, "Exactly cuz u ugly. Bye f****** . Hoe . U need a mad as f*** because u always b****in . Now get the f*** off f*****.

After that I said, "Good luck finding happiness with that kind if attitude too."

After that he tells me, "I do havee ppl bro . Not like u ."

Lastly, I finally told him the following and after that he was speechless...

"FYI I have friends. Not just ppl to use. And I may be cheap but I have a job and I know how to get along with ppl well. I also don't rely on anyone to buy or get anything for me. But thank you for name calling me just because I'm unable to do a favor tonight. Makes me know what kind of person you really are so nice knowing you. What goes around comes around. I would've helped you later on when we got to know each other more but you just had to be an ass to me. Now you don't know what you're missing. And when you do find out what you're missing, good luck trying to get it back because I can't trust people who actually offend me with bad words even if it was their first time. Again goodbye."

Copied and pasted from our text. LMAO ;)

My friends told me to forget him already after the first day during Saturday night. I'm glad I have friends that support me and guide through as I guide them through too.

Lord thank you for guiding me through these days and I know I will find the right guys for me. Amen.

Last edited:
God is totally gonna hook you up with some good dick bro

On top of that, he probably sees me in scrubs when I go to the mall during break time or after work so maybe he has the idea that I have a lot of money.

Here's I what I think he has in mind all the time...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

bought a ps4 last week and watch dogs. not playing until this weekend when my new gamer husband comes over <3

I'm slightly greased on going to a job fair tomorrow morning.
I really want a new job even if its as a cashier

boyfriend and i are cat sitting this weekend because a lot of our friends/family are going camping. GEARS GREASED.

In my day, this would read "When my gf and friends come over and we play vidya gaems"

Further evidence of the anti-socialization of America. Smh

Anti-social? More like I spend literally 90% of my time with my Gf and female friends who arent into video games so its kinda nice to be able to kick back, relax and have a little me time once in a while.

Rude