Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I just hope to see more 3D era characters, but I feel like Fujin and Frost will be the only 2 for MK11.

We went from 5 characters from the 3D era in the last game (6 if you count Tremor as being post-MK3), down to just 2 now in MK11.
I'm happy as hell that Fujin is in and he's 1 of my mains, don't get me wrong, but after the MKX comics it would also be nice to see characters like Reiko, Havik and Daegon, as well as Sareena and Li Mei (since they also got story cameos last time).

Speaking of the 3D era, I'd like to see the 3D era minigames make a komeback, especially Motor Kombat.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Speaking of the 3D era, I'd like to see the 3D era minigames make a komeback, especially Motor Kombat.

You know, this is 1 of those rare moments where we completely agree.
I spent a ton of hours playing Puzzle Kombat and Motor Kombat back in the day and I wouldn't mind seeing those modes return.

If we get someone outside the Arcade era, it will probably be Havik or Takeda. I honestly don't want a full Ninja pack because that would be boring.

Nitara is completely pointless now that Skarlett is what she is

I can see that. But if she is in, they can have several good dialogues together. She can especially have a good dialogue with Erron Black.

Nitara can be unique in her own way. She can be like Mileena (with biting techniques) and utilize her wings more often. NRS can make her steal the opponent's health when she bites them. She may have blood magic but she can do other things as a vampire.

Though I think Sareena would be best and more versatile when referencing to other characters that will not make it in MK11. I mean she can have kamas and her Dragon Fang sword as default weapons. She can use Ashrah's Kriss, Li Mei's Kunlun Dao, Khameleon's Falchion, and kamas that belong to Nitara as customizable options.

As of yet I'm not interested in any of those, but the ratio of 2 to 1 guests (so far) is better than 1:1.
I'll probably try the 2 MK characters in the Trial Towers for the sake of trying it out.
I could see myself maaaaaaaaaybe getting Rain if they've done a good enough job with him, but I'll probably be waiting for the remaining 5.
No hype at all for these, for me.

Spoiler:
Rain, Mileena and Rambo seem to be the next fighters.

Rain - We haven't seen him since MK9. I feel like the no DLC repeat rule can be broken if enough time has passed. I'm okay with it.
Mileena - I don't really care, but at least people can finally shut up about her.
Rambo - I love Rambo and I did want him before KP1 was official. It feels too late for him to be added given how the Rambo 5's movie hype is long over. Also, having 5 guest fighters is really pushing it and I'm someone who loves guest fighters.

I still want Havik, Smoke, and Hotaru. I really hate to sound like the typical MK fan that es about guest fighters, so I do think we have enough guest already. Maybe Rambo can surprise me with his gameplay.

Spoiler:

Rain - We haven't seen him since MK9. I feel like the no DLC repeat rule can be broken if enough time has passed. I'm okay with it.
Mileena - I don't really care, but at least people can finally shut up about her.
Rambo - I love Rambo and I did want him before KP1 was official. It feels too late for him to be added given how the Rambo 5's movie hype is long over. Also, having 5 guest fighters is really pushing it and I'm someone who loves guest fighters.

I still want Havik, Smoke, and Hotaru. I really hate to sound like the typical MK fan that es about guest fighters, so I do think we have enough guest already. Maybe Rambo can surprise me with his gameplay.

Spoiler:
Mileena - people will shut up about her, but they'll probably move to another character to harass Ed Boon / NRS with like Sektor, Cyrax, Ermac, Reptile, Smoke or Stryker, because this fanbase will now think that they can treat NRS like shit and get whatever they want after Mileena.

Rambo - I still don't give a shit for guests, and yes, I also think that 5 guests is pushing it.

As of yet I'm not interested in any of those, but the ratio of 2 to 1 guests (so far) is better than 1:1.
I'll probably try the 2 MK characters in the Trial Towers for the sake of trying it out.
I could see myself maaaaaaaaaybe getting Rain if they've done a good enough job with him, but I'll probably be waiting for the remaining 5.
No hype at all for these, for me.

The guy who leaked Rain, Mileena and Rambo leaked a bunch of other shit 4 months back. Apparently there's gonna be another story expansion. The characters are Havik, Daegon, Reiko, Quan Chi, Taven (with a Shinnok assist) and Takeda.If you want to see all the details on it look up dvdgamescenter. He's the guy who leaked it all

The guy who leaked Rain, Mileena and Rambo leaked a bunch of other shit 4 months back. Apparently there's gonna be another story expansion. The characters are Havik, Daegon, Reiko, Quan Chi, Taven (with a Shinnok assist) and Takeda.If you want to see all the details on it look up dvdgamescenter. He's the guy who leaked it all

That doesn't seem to add up, though, as TheThiny had previously data mined 42 character slots and theses 6 character plus Rambo, Rain and Mileena would put it at 43 characters.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be hype as fvck for Havik, Daegon, Reiko, Quan Chi, Taven and Takeda as DLC and I would insta-buy a pack like that with no guests and all 3D era characters, but again, the number of slots left doesn't match up with this.

Boon also called the Aftermath story an epilogue / final conclusion to MK11, so I'll still remain skeptical until told otherwise by Boon or NRS.....

https://www.gameinformer.com/previe...n-talks-aftermaths-story-robocop-next-gen-and

That doesn't seem to add up, though, as TheThiny had previously data mined 42 character slots and theses 6 character plus Rambo, Rain and Mileena would put it at 43 characters.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be hype as fvck for Havik, Daegon, Reiko, Quan Chi, Taven and Takeda as DLC and I would insta-buy a pack like that with no guests and all 3D era characters, but again, the number of slots left doesn't match up with this.

Boon also called the Aftermath story an epilogue / final conclusion to MK11, so I'll still remain skeptical until told otherwise by Boon or NRS.....

https://www.gameinformer.com/previe...n-talks-aftermaths-story-robocop-next-gen-and

Boon's word is worth less than nothing at this point lol.

Having Taven and Daegon as DLC seems very random given how they are not that popular with the fandom. I won't mind Quan Chi back as DLC if he has a new set of moves.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That would be nice to have a female character who bites. As for guests, I'd rather have Xena instead or a female guest character for once. Nonetheless, all I really need to complete MK11 are...

* A female character who bites such as Mileena, Nitara, and/or Khameleon. And/or even female characters such as Li Mei and/or Sareena.

* KRONIKA as a PLAYABLE character.

* A Poison Ivy Outfit for Cetrion. One that is NOT GLITCHY!!!

* Another story mode that will have Cetrion be a protagonist and survive as a protector of all realms. With Sindel as a loving mother rather than a treacherous b!+<#.

Even if it's just one more female character and the outfit I requested for Cetrion, I should be good to move on after MK11.

Boon's word is worth less than nothing at this point lol.

I'll still take the word of the co-creator of the game series and studio lead over some random dude, any day.
That dude could be right, but I'll still remain skeptical, especially since Ash was also data mined with the other characters and there was also a data mine that showed a "Test Your" mode, and those 2 things never came to pass.

Having Taven and Daegon as DLC seems very random given how they are not that popular with the fandom. I won't mind Quan Chi back as DLC if he has a new set of moves.

I'd love to see more 3D era characters like Taven and Daegon, but yeah, no one's really begging for those 2 to be in.

Here to see what the buzz is all about with hidden characters/secret characters and such...

I just hope to see more 3D era characters, but I feel like Fujin and Frost will be the only 2 for MK11.

We went from 5 characters from the 3D era in the last game (6 if you count Tremor as being post-MK3)...

Off the top of my head I count 2 3D era characters. Kenchi and Bo Rai Cho. Who are the others? Don't remember Li Mei being playable in MKX?

Off the top of my head I count 2 3D era characters. Kenchi and Bo Rai Cho. Who are the others? Don't remember Li Mei being playable in MKX?

Quan Chi, Shinnok, Tanya, Kenshi and Bo Rai Cho are all post-MK3 / 3D era characters.
I put Tremor in parenthesis because he wasn't technically in a post-MK3 fighter, but he IS a character that was introduced into the lore after MK3.

Here to see what the buzz is all about with hidden characters/secret characters and such...

Li Mei was an NPC in MKX, as was Sareena.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk