Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Wait, about that woman in Jade's ending thing...

I could've sworn I claimed that it was her mom 4 years ago, clearly being a smartass and shit, not realizing I would ultimately be right.

ce864de68e42c023ad0d4ba023084f3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

There is a patch koming which fixes the gear duplicates. You won't be able to receive duplicates anymore from the Krypt, ai battle, towers etc. Untill then Im not opening anything in the Krypt. Sitting on 15m koins currently

Thank the gods.

That's been ruining the grind. I'm no longer spending koins. Thanks for the info!

I called Shao Kahn as a pre-order bonus.

Too lazy too search for the original post though xD
It took me about 3 attempts on my part. I remembered damn well that I called the identity of the Jade's ending woman, albeit in a purely sarcastic fashion, when it got konfirmed, but couldn't remember the exact text.

It took me about 3 attempts on my part. I remembered damn well that I called the identity of the Jade's ending woman, albeit in a purely sarcastic fashion, when it got konfirmed, but couldn't remember the exact text.

You also name dropped Ronda Rousey. I tried looking up my proof and came across that from you.

You also name dropped Ronda Rousey. I tried looking up my proof and came across that from you.
I specifically wanted her as Kitana instead of Sonya at the time, though. I did a 180 on that when Daisy Ridley came on my radar thanks to a certain galaxy far far away.

I only have one trophy left before I get Platinum on this game.

1675fa0b7d4b3b9a563cbfc3e95fbe15.jpg

ff002ee016466ebbc322938f0b62f3f1.jpg

How far are you now?? That's great! Can I send a friend inv? :)

I just need three or four offline, about 3/4 I'm postponing, and the online ones Raiden knows when I'll get ps+ but lol, 3 day free is there right.

How far are you now?? That's great! Can I send a friend inv? :)

I just need three or four offline, about 3/4 I'm postponing, and the online ones Raiden knows when I'll get ps+ but lol, 3 day free is there right.
Go right ahead and send me a friend request. My PS Plus isn't due for renewal until November (it was supposed to be October, but Sony gave 1 month extensions to those affected by natural disasters in the wake of the Harvey and Irma hurricanes).

As far as Platinum progress goes, I still have about 95 Towers to komplete according to my Kombat Kard, so it'll take me a few weeks. Tower Champion alone took me 3 weeks. Kompleting the Advanced and Strategy Tutorials turned out to be my toughest trophies, but I persisted due to wanting that Shao Kahn announcer voice. Once I got those 2 out of the way, Platinum became a matter of when instead of if.

Go right ahead and send me a friend request. My PS Plus isn't due for renewal until November (it was supposed to be October, but Sony gave 1 month extensions to those affected by natural disasters in the wake of the Harvey and Irma hurricanes).

As far as Platinum progress goes, I still have about 95 Towers to komplete according to my Kombat Kard, so it'll take me a few weeks. Tower Champion alone took me 3 weeks. Kompleting the Advanced and Strategy Tutorials turned out to be my toughest trophies, but I persisted due to wanting that Shao Kahn announcer voice. Once I got those 2 out of the way, Platinum became a matter of when instead of if.

You could just start and end the endless tower 95 times. No fun in that but it does work. Thought Id let you know.

Turning the AI on during towers could make it feel painless if you're not up for the grind and got things to do. All you got to do it make sure you hit x or select a new tower in between fights/towers.

There's a good chance you won't get everything komsmetic wise once you open up the Krypt. I've restocked the entire Krypt about 5 times and still only get konsumables and gear I already have (and equipped I may add).

The Shrine is what's up.

75,000 for gear
100,000 for skins

I just want to 100% it for completion sake, but yeah, majority of the time I just save up coins to get more gear and skins at the shrine.
There are a few Soul Spires that I still have locked because they require a skeleton key, so I may do a couple more Krypt restocks to see if I can get the missing skeleton keys then.

Last edited:
You could just start and end the endless tower 95 times. No fun in that but it does work. Thought Id let you know.
That's cool, but I really don't feel like using a shortcut for that one. I'll just do character towers in the ToT. I already finished all 5 stages of one character's. Plus, you can unlock character endings through the first stage of a character ToT tower as opposed to a Klassic Tower, for the purpose of counting toward the Tower Champion/Master of Time trophies (I already have the trophies associated with the Klassic Towers).

Any clues as to when patch 1.05 comes? I been hording koins to avoid dupz.

Same here. Sitting on 18m at the moment.
Today I noticed that in the arcade hall stage there was 'Combo Breaker' on the big screen in the background. Never noticed this before, is this new or did I just overlook it? Could be a hint to DLC news at combo breaker next weekend?

Same here. Sitting on 18m at the moment.
Today I noticed that in the arcade hall stage there was 'Combo Breaker' on the big screen in the background. Never noticed this before, is this new or did I just overlook it? Could be a hint to DLC news at combo breaker next weekend?
Speaking of which, why did NRS get rid of Kombo Breakers in MK11?

Speaking of which, why did NRS get rid of Kombo Breakers in MK11?

I'm happy without them. Besides, the escape serves the same purpose.

No idea about the arcade hall stage. I couldn't remember if it always said that or not. Good chance some reveals will take place though.

MK11 (standard edition) is only £36 on Amazon UK now, so if anyone hasn't got it yet and wants it at what must surely be the cheapest price, that's an option. I'm pretty tempted, as that's saving £20 off the Microsoft store price.

I do wish Shang Tsung was on the main roster and not DLC because he can easily fit in the story. His past version works for Kronika and his present self lives on the island to guard the Well of Souls. You could also explain that Shang Tsung asborb the souls of Ermac, Goro and Kenshin to make himself stronger again which can explain why Goro is dead.

[MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]
You inspired me to finish the tutorial which I gave up on during the flawless block lessons. I was anxious to dig in to the Towers of Time when I stepped away from it. So glad I came back to it. Shao's voice is awesome!