Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Didn't you already respond to that post I made beforehand?

Oh crap, I totally forgot. My bad.

Sheeva's NOT a given, though.
It's not that black and white when Sindel and Baraka were also NPC characters in MKX (and more highly requested), and yet nowhere to be found as DLC.
And, again, Bo Rai Cho and Tanya were also requested by folks on Twitter and other social media.
Not as much as Baraka, Fujin, Reiko, Sindel, Noob, Jade and Rain for DLC, but yeah, there sure as hell were requests for them.

Whereas with Sheeva, I haven't found anyone really asking for her to be in.

I don't remember anyone really asking for Bo Rai Cho during the MKX days because I remember how people got pissed that they wasted a DLC spot for him for the second Kombat Pass. I do remember people asking for Reiko, Fujin, Havik and Sindel the most for DLC at the time. Sheeva's coding is in the Switch files and there is so much dailogue coding for it to be fake. I doubt the Switch devoplers added all of the coding to throw people off.

Also speaking of DLC, people found 18 DLC slots (That is also including Shao Khan making it 19 in total).

https://imgur.com/a/uMoKwlv

Oh crap, I totally forgot. My bad.

I don't remember anyone really asking for Bo Rai Cho during the MKX days because I remember how people got pissed that they wasted a DLC spot for him for the second Kombat Pass. I do remember people asking for Reiko, Fujin, Havik and Sindel the most for DLC at the time. Sheeva's coding is in the Switch files and there is so much dailogue coding for it to be fake. I doubt the Switch devoplers added all of the coding to throw people off.

Also speaking of DLC, people found 18 DLC slots (That is also including Shao Khan making it 19 in total).

https://imgur.com/a/uMoKwlv

No way. I know they said they plan to give it more support than previous titles, but … no, no way. You don't get to play with my heart like that. This is the first time I'm seeing this.

If they release one DLC a month, I can see KP1 being like this.

May - Shang Tsung
June - Spawn
July - Sindel
August- Terminator
September - Nightwolf
October - Joker (Just in time for the movie)

KP2 could be announced for November. They could do something like this:

November - Fujin
December - Ash
January - Sheeva
February - KP2 DLC #4
March - KP 2 DLC #5
April - KP2 DLC #6 (One year anniversary for MK11)

KP3 can be released May-October 2020. The 19 DLC picture leak was taken from the Cheat Engine of the current PC version that was posted by a Reddit user. They are not listed as SKIN_DLC, so they are likely characters.

I did read somewhere that NRS intended on making “years” of content for MK11. If they drop Smoke or any other ninja then I’ll be over the moon.

Thanks, yeah I saw him in the krypt. I was referring to the loading screens in MK11 (callbacks to MKI) like “look to la luna” “perfection is key” “blocking will get you nowhere”. If it was ONE throwback, I wouldn’t think twice about it. But because they’re all there, it leaves me wondering. MK has always had its fair share of secrets.

Regarding DLC:

Spoiler:
I'd rather have Sareena replace Sheeva instead!

Based on an old leak which was thought as fake in the past and turned out to be 90% true, Sareena was definitely placed as DLC at some point. She was either replaced by Ash Williams, or she will be KP2 combatant 10 (or 11, or 12).

I am hoping Jade's "Delia's Dance" move will have more options such as pressing "1" will knock the opponent down (instead of as being an enhanced version when pressing "block"), pressing "2" should be a pop up attack using the staff, pressing "3" should be a grapple move that will do an overhead toss attack with the staff (similar to how Seung Mina and Kilik throw their opponent over their head using the staff), pressing "4" should be a sweep attack using the staff, and pressing the "block" button should be a low blow that will stun the opponent, leaving them open for a combo.

If not, it should've been a base move without any conflicts or even just a regular attack move.

"Dangerous Assassin" should also be part of Jade's base movelist.

Jade's "back+1" attack should have a crushing blow that will deal more damage and should be done right after Jade blocks the opponent's attack while the opponent is standing.

As for Cetrion, she needs more combo attacks!!!

Last edited:
This is the funny thing about fighting games. Before I could get my hands on MK11 I thought I would pick Kollector, Noob or Baraka but the best results in tower of time I had with Kano and Kabal. Kano is really interesting because he has good lows and mid to punish the opponent fast. Oh, and Kitana is also a good choice for tower of time imo.

But I am with you... RAiden was my main in MKX but in MK11 he is boring as hell. I don't like to play zooner so he is almost out.

Edit: I am sorry for posting so much... :)

Well, I'm still giving him more chances as he's my favorite and usual main. Of course I'm comfortable since my main has been Liu Kang, another one that has been for a long time, specially 3D era, but I do wanna learn Raiden.

A tip: put him on AI battle. Study what AI does with him. It's pretty better now, I'm actually enjoying a lot more. Is it MKX Thunder God? Unfortunately not even close. But it's better than before. I think his problem is that he's too defensive, and there's not much that can switch him to a more offensive approach. I was hoping to fight Dark Raiden more powerhouse like MKX Thunder God and Light Raiden more defensive/zoning, but he lacks too much offensive stats IMO.

[...]
[MENTION=18905]mandead[/MENTION] has anyone told you why Fujin isn't in MK11? Has anybody touched on the matter here?

Well, that's bad news and could mean he won't be in. BUT, that could also mean he's in, since it's a direct mention of a relation.

If nobody told you or commented here, apparently...

Spoiler:
Cetrion killed him during her betrayal.

Source: She tells Raiden. TWICE.

Anyone have trouble with the tutorial? I'm on that part where it wants you to see the range of your attacks, but scorpions sweep wont hit and I cant move any closer lol

Wonder if we have the people on here to start a king of the hill lobby on ps4?

I'm down.

I'm currently putting time in with Jacqui's KO variation. I'm trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do with these cancels. If her Clinch was a legit command grab, I could understand. But it's not! And I'm left scratching my head. It's still early tho

[MENTION=18905]mandead[/MENTION] has anyone told you why Fujin isn't in MK11? Has anybody touched on the matter here?

Well, that's bad news and could mean he won't be in. BUT, that could also mean he's in, since it's a direct mention of a relation.

If nobody told you or commented here, apparently...

Spoiler:
Cetrion killed him during her betrayal.

Source: She tells Raiden. TWICE.
Yeah, I'd read about this. I heard he's referenced in some DLC files and may be in KP1 or KP2, but I wasn't planning on buying any DLC characters (I didn't in MKX, just some skins) and I still haven't bought MK11. I'm not planning to anytime soon - might wait til it's on sale on the XBL store in a year or two. I recently saw IJ2 complete (or whatever it's called) on there for about £20 a few months ago, which is a great price - I've no interest in IJ2 but I'd snap up MK11 when it goes down to that price.

Anyone have trouble with the tutorial? I'm on that part where it wants you to see the range of your attacks, but scorpions sweep wont hit and I cant move any closer lol
I had problems with this one, too. I either spammed it or restarted the trial and did all of them quickly so there wouldn’t be much space to not get that hitbox.

I'm down.

I'm currently putting time in with Jacqui's KO variation. I'm trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do with these cancels. If her Clinch was a legit command grab, I could understand. But it's not! And I'm left scratching my head. It's still early tho

There’s a kombat kast where they go into Jacqui’s breakdown, with that variation covered.

I had to use different attacks to get Scorpion to move a little closer. Took me a few tries, but it worked.

The tutorial can get pretty unfair at times, or broken enough where the ai can't even do the moves in the demo.