Tanya & Tremor variations spotted

NXNDJ

So if you keep an eye on the bottom left of the online menu (where they put the stats & quotes) I spotted "Tanya (Dragon Naginata) used 35 times" (probably developers) & Tremor (Variation two) as well, am guessing the Tremor variation names are place holders for now

Mortal Kombat X_20150515070729.jpgMortal Kombat X_20150515070746.jpgMortal Kombat X_20150516070808.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tanya & Tremor variations spotted

Have now done, they're straight screen caps so you'll have to open & zoom in
Sorry, I'm not seeing any thing. I'm viewing this forum through tapatalk so maybe that's why..

Sorry never mind I see them ha

So, where's the Tremor variations?

Can't wait to try Tremor - Variation Two, sounds super silly fly.

Tanya's Husband doesn't seem to know much about Tanya. Maybe that's why she's sleeping with Rain now

Tanya's Husband doesn't seem to know much about Tanya. Maybe that's why she's sleeping with Rain now

Twas a spelling error.

*Jutsu. Not Jitsu. :p
Sorry for going all grammar nazi on you, but you do the same when talking about her weapon style in MKD. It's Kobu Jutsu there as well.

My mistake. Must've gotten some Naruto stuff mixed up in my head.

So, where's the Tremor variations?

Can't wait to try Tremor - Variation Two, sounds super silly fly.

Oh god this is hilarious.

But of course.

Eai3jjI.png

From what I heard Tanya was trying to get into Lui Kang's pants.

But enough of Tanya's
Spoiler:
sex life
, I am really curious to see how her variations will play out in-game (and which on everyone will just pick to spam online with).

From what I heard Tanya was trying to get into Lui Kang's pants.

But enough of Tanya's
Spoiler:
sex life
, I am really curious to see how her variations will play out in-game (and which on everyone will just pick to spam online with).

I'm trying to find out why you spoiler tagged sex life, and not the first part. Lol.

Any word on when Tanya will be out??

Jason was 3 weeks (for Kombat Pack owners), so another 3 weeks would put Tanya out on the 19th... But it would be a surprise (so far as I know) if that were the case.

I'm hoping for it though!

Well Jason came out on the 5th and I thought they were coming out in 2 week increments so that would mean Tanya on Tuesday right? I mean they gotta get these characters out there so people have time to learn them since they are going to be legal at Evo.