The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets on I will tell him to fight Canada. No promises from me either, as I have no idea if he will get on, or when Ivital wants to fight for that matter :p

I will try to get on today guys...being that I'm at my kinfolk house I'ma have to play under his name, so just message me on here when it's time to battle

Me and Ivital have agreed on 7:00 EST. Let me know if you can make that Budd. N9 and Johnny, please be on around that time. If you want to fight Canada n9 you better get going.

Last edited:
I sat there for like 20 minutes asking who I was supposed to play. Nobody answered, I just left.
I'm gonna try one more time, if I can't get a match in, just eliminate me.

So i guess all my posts on this thread, private messages, and XBL previous night were no indication what so ever to who you had to play?! Lets just play a game of elimination, you played me, you played treadmill, and you haven't played mike, mike who you say? Mike nut punchin Riazy. We all get on AGAIN because your team can't get on the scheduled night and you just think oh I'm just going to leave with no indication. I didn't hear you say anything on your mic, nobody even heard you say you were even leaving, we just saw you leave and said wtf. We were on, ivital wasn't and then wanted to delay the time even though treadmill couldn't stay on. I was trying to hurry and figure out what the hell ivital was doing and making sure treadmill wouldn't just have to go and you can't just sit back for 10 minutes and relax? You just decide in your own mind to "**** it" which you and your team pretty much did. You playing mike would honestly be the biggest waste of anyone's time, but then again I think everyone has 30 seconds to spare. You knew why you were online yet you acted like you magically appeared in our party chat.

And boohoo you were waiting 20 minutes, we all were, not only that we were waiting days...

Don't join this damn tournament if you lack the respect of others and don't have time it takes to drop a deuce to spare. I'm just going to leave la la la, communication; **** me. I'm sick of this chasing around bull shit!

Last edited:
Zoid, what time you guys want to get together tonight? I worked this morning to so I am all USA tonight. What time you got in mind? I have to run a few errands still but let me know, remember I am an hour behind you.

Hey Johnny, We decided around 7:00 PM EST. So would that be 5:00 for you? If you cant make it let me know, Im sure we could play a little later in the night.

Hey Ivital, since my teammates are not on can we postpone for another hour or so? If you read this Rook and n9 I need you guys on asap.

Part 1 of EU vs VA

Okay, Stack and Pink Zep were not available so they will be playing the rest of Team VA tomorrow.

Me, Shura and Ufle were available and of course, there were some awesome matches:

Shura vs Mike 2-0
Shura vs BeatDown 2-0
Shura vs Treadmill 2-0
Shura vs Travokane 1-2

Flagg vs Travokane 2-1
Flagg vs Mike 0-2
Flagg vs Tread 0-2
Flagg vs BeatDown 2-0

(Ufle had a bit of a rage quit moment after being fatalitied and will need to finish off his games tomorrow with Treadmill and Travokane)
Ufle vs Mike 0-2
Ufle vs BeatDown 1-2

So far Virginia are on 14 points and EU are on 16 points

Last edited:
Zoidberg, what's happened to n9195v? He's like your star player.

Canada and Texas are trying to organise a 8-9pm EST slot. If your man plays Canada before then, you have the chance to get some points. Your man seems to have gone AWOL?

He was on five hours ago, but yeah I dont know where he is. Maybe he had to go somewhere. Hopefully he gets here pretty soon. If not, he will just have to make up the D south match, and Canada will have us swept.

Really wish I insisted that D South played the rest of my team but aw well!

As long as you guys play at least part of your matches, you can of course conclude tomorrow. EU and VA have unfinished business tomorrow. There was a salty moment or two from Mike and Ufle!

Status
Not open for further replies.