Offers & Deals

JediRaiden22

Remember for Deadly Alliance, there was T-shirts, Medallions, etc?

Now, there are NOTHING like that for Deception?

I DO know there is Collector's Edition for $10 more, but hey I was also expecting giveaways.

Oh , I found out Circuit City will have a Mortal Kombat Decal, but I don't believe CC will carry any Kollector's Edition though.

XBox -
Scorpion is at EBgames ONLY?
Raiden is at Walmart ONLY?
Bakara is at GameStop ONLY? I saw Fye.com has Baraka too...
Mileena is also at Best Buy I think...

PS2 has Sub-Zero.

I wonder if there is anyway I can get ALL the covers without having to buy 4 games.

Also, is there any strategy guide Offers, like FREE or BIG discount?

Any Exclusive Strategy Guide offers?

Thanks!

i haven't found any good deals out there. But don't waste any money on a guide, because their is more in on the internet about the game.

I heared that the guide really sucks and is a waste of money they don't even tell you the moves list or fatalities.

sweet_tooth said:
I heared that the guide really sucks and is a waste of money they don't even tell you the moves list or fatalities.
It has the moves, but only one fatality(if that) for each character.

I don't know, but if I find out, I'm grabbing one. I'll be too cool for school if I have one of those on my backpack. And I will defently post back telling you guys.

I posted this info earlier, but let me recap it.

If you buy the strategy guide together with MK:D game (At EB Games) you will save 20% so I bought it, personally it's very nice!

I don't need to know everything, I just like to know the list of combos, basic strategies, etc...

Some people complained that there is NO chapter in the Krypt... What is there to Cover? If you want the list, here: http://www.syclonefx.com/mortal/mkdeception/krypt.shtml

the_sim said:
Target is offering a $10 gift card... unsure about the Kollector's Edition though. :?

Target is only offering the $10 gift card with the regular versions of the game. They only have the PS2 Premium Pack available and that doesn't ring up with a $10 gift card.