TRMK's Konquest Interactive Map Guide

Something weird on that page. When i click on grid, the whole map disappears. When i click on chest, the grid disappears. You get me? It's like the options moved.

very cool..... you missed one though.

Shao Kahn fortress 1, right when your start, turn around and there is a hidden chest, right by the doors. Not sure whats in it though, i forget.

Very nice, but don't you think it's kinda pointless to add those chests and stuff, when you can just add the 60 relic spots instead?

Something weird on that page. When i click on grid, the whole map disappears. When i click on chest, the grid disappears. You get me? It's like the options moved.

You are right....its like if you uncheck the grid the background of the page dissapears. Also when you uncheck something it actually unchecks the item to the left of it. ex. uncheck floating item and it removes the chest icons.

Very nice, but don't you think it's kinda pointless to add those chests and stuff, when you can just add the 60 relic spots instead?

You can uncheck the icons you dont want to see. :)

You can uncheck the icons you dont want to see. :)

Yeah, I just thought it would be easier just to add the relics, becuase once you get all those you get everything.

Good job on the map though, I'm sure a lot of people will use it. I used the one from the MKD section a lot, it really helped out.

Yeah, I just thought it would be easier just to add the relics, becuase once you get all those you get everything.

Good job on the map though, I'm sure a lot of people will use it. I used the one from the MKD section a lot, it really helped out.

Well yeah it's too late since I already added all of them already. Or atleast most of them, I missed atleast two. ;)

I also fixed the unhiding bug, thanks for letting me know everyone.

Hey Patrick,

Looks awesome and appreciate the great work but, I noticed a couple bugs...

1) If you have only 'grid, power-up, floating item and relics' checked and switch maps, Relics deactivates itself.

2) If you have all selected and switch maps, Chest and Checkpoint deactivate themselves.

3) If you have 'grid, objective, power-up, floating item, and relics' selected and switch maps, Grid and Objective deactivate themselves.

Also sporatic activate and deactivation happening. Nothing major but thought I would let ya know. That is in Firefox so not sure if it is a browser specific bug.

-Scorpion

Hey Patrick,

Looks awesome and appreciate the great work but, I noticed a couple bugs...

1) If you have only 'grid, power-up, floating item and relics' checked and switch maps, Relics deactivates itself.

2) If you have all selected and switch maps, Chest and Checkpoint deactivate themselves.

3) If you have 'grid, objective, power-up, floating item, and relics' selected and switch maps, Grid and Objective deactivate themselves.

Also sporatic activate and deactivation happening. Nothing major but thought I would let ya know. That is in Firefox so not sure if it is a browser specific bug.

-Scorpion

These issues all stem with the cookie mapping to the checkboxes. A simple change to the cookie handling will correct this.

I'm not sure if this question has been asked throughout this thread, as I just scrambled down to the Quick Reply table. But, what capture card do you use?

I have a few different ways to capture video and stills.

For video of any system, and screenshots of non-Xbox content I use the eyeTV 250 on my Mac.

As far as Xbox screenshots I use a debug Xbox and it's built in screen capture utility. It is a direct capture and sends the screenshots to the PC via the local network.

I'm familiar with the XDK technique, but do you know if the eyetoy is compatable with PCs? Or macs only?

It cost us about $200.

I'll be posting that video you requested, maybe later tonight, so you can see how good the video capture looks.

I noticed this quite a while ago so i don't know whether you have fixed it or not, but sometimes the relics descriptions are weird.
eg. You place your mouse above a relic. It says 39/60. Then when you place your mouse above the next relic, it goes back down to 30/60.

Do you get me? LOL. I'm not go at explaining things.