Hardest thing.

I just run around like a loon throwing the zombies over the cliff. Sometimes they hit the skulls. Whenever you see a gap, throw a fireball at a skull. Eventually they all die.

The hardest thing for me is beating Blaze! Can almost never do it in one attempt.

The last obelisk was pretty hard with the Deagons, until I figured out you could walk up to Tavin's mother, etc and simply ground pound - 'causing father to be stunned the entire fight - then you simply take out the real Deagon.

The hardest thing for me in Konquest is those damn fireballs at the Lin Kuei Palace. It shoots real quick, thus no way you could get out on the first try when you first enter this part of the palace. Plus the giant living skulls at the Edenian Ruins. Those Shirai Ryu Hellspawns are very annoying in groups, especially when trying to throw one into one of the non-flaming floating skulls.

I agree that the fight near the end that had Daegon in the training was hard, but I found getting all the relic items the hardet, and the most annoying seeing as if you pass a checkpoint you can't go back to get the item, need to go through the whole game again to get another chance.

Konquest was a breeze for me except for:

1. The "Beat the Zombies in <x> amount of time" one of the first 2 or 3 of those training simulators.
2. The Death Traps, I couldn't stand those... the fireballs in the Lin Keui place and the damn spinning razors.
3. The Skulls at the very end of it before you fight Scorpion.