All "?" Kodes Found So Far... Thanks To Thyneas on GameFAQs...

Scorpion

This is for the XBOX Version only, you will need to translate buttons for PS2 version of the game:

UNLOCK CHARACTERS
  • Up - X - X - B - B - Up: Unlocks Meat
  • Y - X - Left - R - Left - B: Unlocks Blaze
  • RT - Left - White - Up - B - Down: Unlocks Taven
  • RT - RT - Y - Down - Down - X: Unlocks Daegon
UNLOCK ARENAS
  • B - RT - Up - X - B - Down: Unlocks Red Dawn Arena
  • RT - RT - X - A - White - Up: Unlocks Pyramid Of Argus Arena
  • Left - Left - B - Up - Y - RT: Unlocks Shinnok's Spire Arena
  • RT - Left - Left - Down - RT - X: Unlocks Nethership Interior Arena
  • White - Y - RT - Up - A - A: Unlocks General Reiko's Map Room Arena
  • Y - Left - Left - A - Down - B: Unlocks Concept Pyramid At Crack Of Dawn
  • White - B - X - A - B - Y: Unlocks Falling Cliffs Arena
UNLOCK ALT COSTUMES
  • Down - RT - Up - RT - RT - Right: Unlocks Nitara's Alt
  • White - Right - A - White - Up - Up: Unlocks Drahmin's Alt
  • RT - Left - Up - B - Up - White: Unlocks Shang Tsung's Alt
  • Down - White - RT - RT - B - White: Unlocks Frost's Alt
UNLOCK MUSIC
  • A - X - Left - Y - X - A: Unlocks Armory Music
  • Down - Left - White - White - Up - RT: Unlocks Pyramid Of Argus Music
  • Up - B - RT - RT - RT - A: Unlocks Tekunin Warship Music
  • White - Left - B - A - White - Right: Unlocks Lin Kuei Palace Tune
UNLOCK CONCEPT ART
  • RT - Y - White - White - RT - X: Blaze Concept Art
  • Up - A - White - Down - White - A: Unlocks Early Taven Concept Art
  • B - White - Y - Down - B - Left: Unlocks Concept Art For Unused Trap In Konquest
  • White - RT - Left - A - Up - RT: Unlocks Sektor's 2-Handed Pulse Blade Concept Art
  • White - Right - Up - RT - Y - Up: Unlocks Mileena's Car Design Concept Art
  • R - Left - Up - B - White - RT: Unlocks Ed Boon Drawing Concept Art
  • Up - X - RT - White - B - RT: Unlocks Firewall Arena Concept Art
UNLOCK VIDEOS
  • Up - Up - Down - Up - White - A: Unlocks Armageddon Promo Movie
  • Y - Up - White - RT - RT - White: Unlocks Motor Gameplay Movie
  • Right - RT - White - Down - Up - RT: Unlocks Cyrax Fatality Blooper

Once again, I take no credit for these codes, Thanks goes out to Thyneas on GameFAQ's! =D

-Scorpion

I don't see the point really. You get literally everything for getting all the relics and that really does take ALOT less time than figuring all these kodes out. I'm certain there's something you can unlock no other way. I don't think even Ed Boob could be stupid enough to do it this way.

Think about it, there are 2 ways to unlock things, Konquest and Koins. You can get koins by playing arcade or vs. modes and motor kombat right? And you even get koins for playing Konquest. Now the only reason anybody would use these wacky kodes is if they didn't want to play arcade or konquest mode which in that case why do they even own the game hmm? That's why I think there's GOT to be something else...SOMETHING!

I agree with you Glamador but I'm not holding my breath, don't feel like passing out from lack of oxygen for just another Boon Letdown. lol Although some people have claimed they have located extra KAK content on the disc that isn't available in the game, maybe there is still hope. Unfortunately the group over on the MK Boards that was going through every possible code gave up once they found out what the codes were unlocking as far as content. So we might just have to wait for Midway to spill the beans about another code or just live with what we have.

-Scorpion

I got the codes to work for Playstation 2. What a rip. I hope there's more to the question mark than that.

HERE im spreading these kodes vanillaspida found them thought

triangle back back x down circle- pyramid

up square square circle circle up- meat

x square back triangle square x- Armory music

triangle square left L1 left circle- blaze

down L1 up L1 L1 right- nitara alt costume

circle L1 up square circle down- red dawn arena

left left circle up square L1- shinnoks spire arena

L1 left R2 up circle down- taven

up up down up L2 x- Promo Movie

Some for the PS2 if no one knew them.

using codes takes the fun out it , i enjoy learning all the moves and knowing i did well by beating all of it, if you unlock everything with codes theres no funn in playing it anymore , the only cheat for this game i might be interested in is quick loads of money to buy the parts in KAK

Seriousally people whats the point of playing the game with using codes? I mean, you'd have NOTHING to work for...lol

using codes takes the fun out it , i enjoy learning all the moves and knowing i did well by beating all of it, if you unlock everything with codes theres no funn in playing it anymore , the only cheat for this game i might be interested in is quick loads of money to buy the parts in KAK

I like the fact that there are codes for the Konquest unlockables as I played it through at a friends house, found it incredibly dull and wouldn't want to have to subject myself to it again.

Hey, does anyone have a Wii GameCube controller version of the unlock code for Daegon? I have google searched it, and found 3-4 different codes for it... none of which have worked.

the code should be R, L, X, Down, Down, Y at the ?, where directions are done on the nunchuck's thumb stick or the d-pad on the classic controller.