1 Character of your choice back in MK:D

Burning_Eye

What if you could bring any character back from an existing MK that they neglected to put in Deception? If your favorite was left out, state him and another character you'd love to see back.

For example, I'd like Kano back but that goes without saying. A character I would like to bring back and renovate would be Fujin of MK4 fame. Imagine the possibilitiies of a rival elder god who has the potential to hang with Raiden-with some help from the writers and character desingers of course.

I'm not really sure. The youthful form of Shang from MK2 would be pretty awesome. I'd also like to see Sektor in 3D form, as polished as MK Gold was, his form in MK7 would be amazing.

Oh yeah, I just remembered-I think Rain would make a nice addition as well.
He would have to forego the ninja getup though. He could still wear a mask, only it would cover all but his mouth and he would sport some kind of cape or long coat-something akin to the movement of water at least. Rain would also
definitely have to lose that dreaded purple color scheme. I don't see any other option but black, maybe gray.

Since everyone is being a stalwart to my topic I'll be a nazi and post again so
people think its hot. Anyway, I mentioned Fujiin, god of wind earlier. I think he could pull off a ridiculously long cloak-brown in color. He could even start the fight with the hood on, though it would initially cover his face. You know bad ass extremely powerful vibe goin on. His wind related attacks would look great with attire like this.

Kitana, totally. Am I the only one that finds it odd that MKD has Kitana's clone, her mother, and her best friend, but not her?

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Kitana, totally. Am I the only one that finds it odd that MKD has Kitana's clone, her mother, and her best friend, but not her?

She's in MKD... but you have to unlock her.

As for me, I say frost.

Rain would so be nice to see again. I'm happy Ermac is back, Rain would just make everything better. Thought, he can't drop the purp color. That is what Rain is. Maybe no mask at all, and a long purple cape, and I see his weapon being a long staff with a sharp metal spike at the end.

the_sim said:
I'd like to see Stryker return... but more like a Robocop... lol
I wouldn't mind seeing Stryker either. As one of those hanging corpses in that one stage. God I hated him.

I also want to see Fujin in MK7. He was pretty good. Except I would like to see him evil. See him swear himself mortal enemy to Raiden/Rayden and try to take over all the realms. He'd look pretty cool like he did in MK4, I'd really like him to keep that look. Except, he'd wear some cool black, red, or gray armor. And maybe a helmet, kind of paladin-ish, or a caped hood. His weapon could be a long energy staff, because it suits him more than that old cross-bow did.

I like your input on Fujin. The armor sounds great-but I still i think
the cloak i mentioned would work nicley as an alternate outfit. I'm not sure about the energy staff. Both Raiden and Jade already use that weapon type.
Still it's not bad either. I see him using a scythe-that fits well for him. The God of Wind is starting to make a comeback and you people heard it first here as a brainstorm of ideas. Watch Boon integrate our ideas into the next MK.

BloodLust said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

She's in MKD... but you have to unlock her.

As for me, I say frost.
Are you sure about that? I've done her missions in konquest,but no training with her. Who,where and when were told you she's unlockable?

This was probably said before the character selection screen was completely unlocked. Just a guess, I'm sure. Nothing concrete, remember the rumors months before MK:D's release. I read, on this site that Reiko and Stryker were in the game. At the time, I thought they meant they were playable. Too bad.