Damn i suck

The 7th Number

I am 5-16 or something. It sucks though, it seems like i can never block, but others can block my moves even after they are left open to be hit for a quick second. ERRR.

Whats worse is i take a beating 7 losses in a row to the same guy. Then i stop and try someone else, i win 1 game and then that guy leaves. WTF??? Its still really fun, no lagging at all.... screw people who think xbox live is alot better then PS2 free online.

I am 5-16 or something. It sucks though, it seems like i can never block, but others can block my moves even after they are left open to be hit for a quick second. ERRR.

Whats worse is i take a beating 7 losses in a row to the same guy. Then i stop and try someone else, i win 1 game and then that guy leaves. WTF??? Its still really fun, no lagging at all.... screw people who think xbox live is alot better then PS2 free online.

Lol once I get my online stuff set up I'll make it worse for you :D

Though I still need the damn game :(

7th, ive been getting creamed too, its always some dude with scorpion being cheap, eh, whats your name on there? we can play some sucky dude matches haha.

edit: i dont know if im alone on this, but for some reason today its impossible to join a room 1/2 the time, keeps saying server is unavailable. damn comcast...

7th, ive been getting creamed too, its always some dude with scorpion being cheap, eh, whats your name on there? we can play some sucky dude matches haha.

edit: i dont know if im alone on this, but for some reason today its impossible to join a room 1/2 the time, keeps saying server is unavailable. damn comcast...

I havent had any problems getting in any rooms. My name is 7th on there. I played one guy where there was lag. His username was Eddie or something similar. It was weird, i would do the move and he would still be getting beat up, but i would be standing there. Anyway ive decided to practice with just one guy, quan chi....hopefully i can become good enough with just one guy to get some wins back on my record. Actually i could care less about the record, it just sucks losing all the time, even to people who have more losses then wins. LOL

Can anyone post pictures of what the Lobby or whatever looks like. I've never been online with a console before.

So 7th what are you on arcade, Motor kombat or online etc...?

If it was Motor kombat i totally suck1-26, if it was arcade i was pretty good with my own KAK 40-17, or if it was online i havn't play it yet.

So 7th what are you on arcade, Motor kombat or online etc...?

If it was Motor kombat i totally suck1-26, if it was arcade i was pretty good with my own KAK 40-17, or if it was online i havn't play it yet.

im 6-26 online vs others in arcade.
im 1-0 online vs others in motor kombat.

11-16 isn't that bad at all. I know from experience that there will most likely be somebody online who can kick your ass. Hell, I played with this one guy for 2 hours (that was fun) in deception and it took 1:30 to learn his style and start winning. I think the final score was like 16-32 for me.

haha 7th im going to sound like some kind of stalker or something, but once again i agree with u 100%. the same exact thing keeps happening to me, and our record sounds a lot alike. A lot of people online like to fight really cheap, and thats what normally messes me up. I wish some people just fought with honor once in a while, instead of repeating the same move over and over.

Yeah one guy used blaze and kept doing that rolling move on me. I use my special moves more then enough but still, i try to mix it up too. I just hate when you play someone for the first time and you win, then he wont play you again. When i lose i just keep fighting the same person at least 3-4 times.

For motor kombat, I seem to win more with Sub-Zero, Raiden, or Cyrax....I want to play online though..argh.