Which new MK D fighter do you like the best?

Havik4U said:
I like Havik! He looks very kool. He could pass for Scorpion's brother!

Well, kind of, but not really. :p

Anyway, I like a lot of the new MKD characters. The ones I'm not quite as interested in are Kira, Kobra, and Darrius.

I'm likin Dairou right now. Honestly though, there's not a new character I don't think is unique and cool in their own right.

highwaytothelost said:
That's okay RR we'll get it and it will be even more awesome because we waited another day!!! (i'm trying :( )

:cry: Then when I get online everyone will be better than us because they got an extra day. :cry: But then.... I TAKE OVER HAHAHAHA!!!! PITIFUL MORTALS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I would say something cool like that but i really suck at Mortal kombat, i mean the newer ones. Okay just let me tell you how bad i suck.

I got MKDA for playstation (all i had at the time) and my friend got it for gamecube. I had it for about 2 months longer. He came over to my house; has NEVER played the playstation version, so didn't really understand the controls. I was being a bitch and didn't let him practice. He swept me. All rounds. I won maybe twice out of 15. I hate myself now.

highwaytothelost said:
I would say something cool like that but i really suck at Mortal kombat, i mean the newer ones. Okay just let me tell you how bad i suck.

I got MKDA for playstation (all i had at the time) and my friend got it for gamecube. I had it for about 2 months longer. He came over to my house; has NEVER played the playstation version, so didn't really understand the controls. I was being a bitch and didn't let him practice. He swept me. All rounds. I won maybe twice out of 15. I hate myself now.

Lol. I play my friend at MK. He'll just do the same move over and over and I can never react so he'll win. I get mad, lol.

highwaytothelost said:
AHHH! i hate that. But hey it works. It's what i had to do to beat the hardest difficulty in MKDA. :?

Lol. So, that's the CPU, lol.

I'm diggin' all the new fighters i have seen so far... I can't wait to fight the Dragon King... and see if there is a sub-boss as well.

Most people will like the cheesy guys.

Top Tier so far.
Dairou
Sub-Zero
Ashrah

I like always random selecting.

Honestly, I don't usually care for any of the new fighters in any MK game (unless they happened to be ninjas). I'm a classic guy. I'll be playing as Scorp, Subby, Baraka, Ermac and Mileena long before I even try the new characters.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Honestly, I don't usually care for any of the new fighters in any MK game (unless they happened to be ninjas). I'm a classic guy. I'll be playing as Scorp, Subby, Baraka, Ermac and Mileena long before I even try the new characters.

Y'know, at one point they were all new.

~The D1g17a| $h1n081

Mega-sama said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

Y'know, at one point they were all new.

~The D1g17a| $h1n081

Are they new now? Let's try not to waste posts, k?

I'm going with Noob-Smoke. I was really good with Noob-Saibot in MK Trilogy, and Noob-Smoke doesn't really seem that different. I hope he has that Noob Ball (or whatever that thing was called). I'm too lazy to look at the moves list.