Krypt Code not that Hard?

Umm, about that Code for everything do we get to unlock the other stuff like Blaze, Taven, Meat, Daegon, and some other?

If the code does anything I bet it'll have a way to unlock the krypt item that gives you all the Krypt contents.

As far as trying all the combinations, I know some dude hooked up his PS2 controller to his PC to fire off all possible combinations to find additional GTA cheat codes. Not sure what GTA it was though.

If the code does anything I bet it'll have a way to unlock the krypt item that gives you all the Krypt contents.

As far as trying all the combinations, I know some dude hooked up his PS2 controller to his PC to fire off all possible combinations to find additional GTA cheat codes. Not sure what GTA it was though.

Where can i find the Combination thing in Xbox?

I think that i may know the code...
if it # combination try, Ed Boon age + Mike Boon(you must add them up)=???

Edit: or try this E=5, D=4 B=2.

I haven't found the krypt code for xbox but yes for ps2, but by creating on x box, a system I found out that there are only 924 possible combinations. I'm going to go through them all. ;)
are playing on xbox or ps2?... cause if ps2 the code is"L2 LEFT R1 UP CIRCLE DOWN"

T-T"

You have won an award for posting in a thread which is 9 months old. Besides, this game has been out for quite a while now. And the code is old news. But thanks for trying to help. We'd appreciate it if you helped in other threads too. Bu this time, check the date of the final post to see if it is under a month old.

Have you read the Rules? Here