Questions for Mortal Kombat Deception Release Date

Omega Onaga

I have 2 questions regarding the MKD release dates:

1) Is MKD gonna come out at October 4th in Canada. It says it's October 6th in Canada in this link

I'm not so sure of it cuz, it's gonna be released in Oct 4th in NA. I'm confused :?

2) How long is the MKD Premium Pack gonna be in stores? Is it gonna stay in 1 day?

Plz ppl can u answer my questions?

I don't know the answer but you should ask radio shack *giggles at his little joke*

Seriously though (going on past collectors editions) i say the collectors edish will be out for quite some time. Usually they are released after the game but oh well.

EDIT: FOr the canada release date, it's not confirmed yet.

Ok... EB Games has it for the 5th... as does a few other stores. If your lucky you might be able to find it tomorrow.

the_sim wrote:

Ok... EB Games has it for the 5th... as does a few other stores. If your lucky you might be able to find it tomorrow.

So, are u talking about MKD coming 2 EB Games at Oct 5th in Canada?

I pre ordered mine at Eb Games. I just checked the release date and it is still written the 4th of October. They will probably ship it tonight. 8)

MaxDam said:
I pre ordered mine at Eb Games. I just checked the release date and it is still written the 4th of October. They will probably ship it tonight. 8)
They're already shipping it since this morning, at least over at GameStop.com... I noticed you said EB Games: do they ship to Dominican?

Albert-Severino said:
MaxDam said:
They're already shipping it since this morning, at least over at GameStop.com... I noticed you said EB Games: do they ship to Dominican?

Well I have a P.O. Box in miami. When I order an item in the US, they ship it to the US depending on the shipping speed it goes from 4 to 10 US.
When the item is delivered at my P.O. box, it takes 2 more days until I have it in my own hands here in the Dominican Republic.
I pre ordered mine 1 day overnignt shipping method, so in My P.O., I will get tomorow and in the Rep. Dom, by thursday or maximum Friday depending at what time they receive it. I have to pay like 3 or 5 US more (equivalent in RD$) to retire it. In total I pay depending on the speed around 7 to 15 US for the courrier. Another positive point is that you don't have to worry about custodies. It's still a lot cheaper than having delivered directly to the Rep. Dom. I think it is like $35.00 US.
To answer your question, I suppose Eb Games do ship directly at the DR.